Do You Get Nervous Or Shy In Public When Youre Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by UndercoverNarc, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Like the title says, do you?
    I'm talking about situations like going to the mall/ school/ stores surrounded by tons of people, no friend(s).
    Am I just insecure when I'm stoned? Idk, but it doesn't happen every time I'm stoned sometimes I am very comfortable.
    Any of you blades feel the same? Or the complete opposite?

2. Well I am moreso like this sober, just depends on how I feel really

3. Yes extremely.
    But now I think it's fun like an adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hell no, it's a privilege for the civillians to see me high.

5. Nope i go every were high. even back in school lol.

6. Not really, I just fell like I always sound really sound in public.

7. Fuck man can't type. I just always feel like I sound stoned in public

8. I get both even when I'm not stoned. 

9. I always say really weird things when interacting with strangers. I'm usually pretty helpful and can talk someone's ear off if I'm stoned- and inevitably I blurt out something super weird. Like a history fact I know. For example- I was getting to know a RP partner, and I offhandedly mentioned that Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian. 

WHY WOULD I SAY THAT?? I DONT KNOW THEM. 

So i try not to talk. 

10. I get nervous and shy talking in public just in general so when I'm stoned it's worse lol

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 morange, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    The opposite. Cannabis gets rid of a lot of my social anxiety and allows me to freely go through my day without stressing out about everything.

I will take a bong hit before I leave the house. For good measure.

12. fuck the public. I got nothing to say to em.

13. I used to, before I grew a backbone and didn't care about what others thought.

14. #14 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Now I really don't think about it and I never really did especially when I am blazed as shit. I tend to just float on by blazed as fuck minding my own business. People have jokeingly called me out. I was at this taco truck and this guy says, "Did you guys smoke weed before coming here?..." and the guy bursts out laughing. I reply, "Yeah its medicine though, you got your aches and pains taken care of for the day I can tell your nice and medicated." Haha the guy was blazed as shit, and confirmed. I got my Torta, Burrito and got 2 bags of chips. I was getting so much food it was obvious I was high as shit. Why wouldn't I be?

15. I do. I think. 

When I am not high I am very secure and comfortable in my own shoes, but when I'm high. Not so much. I get so self-consious. For the first maybe 30 minutes-1 hour. After that it's pretty chill :3

16. I will talk for an eternity when I'm straight; really elaborate and animated stories, usually. A bit self-involved sometimes too, I guess. I'd blame an attention deficit.

When I'm stoned, I keep far more of a lid on it. Not for any socially anxious reasons, but just because I'm more aware and mellow. Make no mistake, I can still get into 'er, but I don't do so unless pryed.

17. #17 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I like to think my highs are "adaptive."

If I'm in a situation where things are rowdy, like at a party, I can play ball. In fact, I love to.

If I'm in a place where I gotta be quiet or reserved, I can do that too... but I think it's a waste to be high in a situation like that unless I'm trying to kill time - like in a plane ride - because time flies for me when I'm stoned. No pun intended  :lol:

18. I dont enjoy being stoned in public. Waste of weed for me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. If I leave my house I have to be smoked out, have to...to deal with the bs in society. I'm only noid if I have somethin on me.

20. I'm actually kind of the opposite. I'm very social when stoned!