Mflb Real Or Fake ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hated, Aug 21, 2014.

1. #1 Hated, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Recently I ordered a mflb finishing grinder from a 3rd party seller on amazon, instead I received a mflb vaporizer. I am assuming its fake but not because it looks fake or anything I'm just thinking im not that lucky to get a 120$ vape for 25$. Either way I would like to make sure its fake before I throw it away.

I looked at the guide provided by mflb and it doesn't prove it to be fake, I guess if I measured the temperatures that may prove it to be fake but that seems very complicated to me. I'm thinking there's got to be a way to tell for sure or how would they be able to tell if there warantying a fake ? It has a serial number but I am not aware of a way to do anything with that

2. Amazon link?

3. Post some pictures, I'll compare it to mine. Also, email mflb your serial and I'm sure they can tell you if it is a fake or not. They are usually pretty quick to respond.

4. You can a legit one for about $70 shipped on eBay.
    I mean I hope in your case its real.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Step one- Get in contact with magic flight. Step two- ask them to confirm your serial number is real.

I mean that would be the logical way of going about it...

6. #6 ren.dnb, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014

Post pics so we can see it. Every MFLB has a serial number, and to my knowledge, that is MF's way of validating real MFLB's. It sounds like a seller error and you just won. However, you can't get MFLB's off of Amazon; they sell everything but the actual vape. Looks like the seller screwed up.

Follow this advice. Go to MF's site, and send them an email with the serial number. Serial number is a required field so, either way you have to drop it in. You'll find out from them rather quickly if its fake or not.

If its real, the celebrate because you just got an MFLB for 25$!!

7. he said in his op that he was buying the finishing grinder not the mflb itself but he got the box in the mail

8. Well in that case, I better admit that i am wrong and an apology is in order.

9. Great,assuming that you had one before , now you can dual vape.

An honest mistake really :)

It looks legit honestly. I would say show us the Serial Number, but you probably don't want to do that. Just as long as it DOES have a serial number on the back, and the aphorism, looks like you're good.... an MFLB for 25$ lol... I think you just got the best deal ever on that little vape.

12. Holy shit.! I want this $25 "finishing grinder" too.! Share the link.!

13. They just asked for a few pictures. Should have the answer by the end of today or tommorow morning. I got refunded the 25$ so if this thing is legit I really lucked out : )

14. Turns out its real..I'm really surprised I usually dont have luck like this. Im definitely playing the lottery !

I had a mflb like 2 years ago but I lost it in an unfortunate incedent with johnny law, so im very exited to have one again! Thanks for everyone's input on this

HAHA! You got refunded the 25$ for getting the wrong thing in the mail? And they didn't ask for the vape back? or the offending item?

HAHA Dude!! Yeah, play the lottery, win a bunch of cash and help some of us on here retire early. Looks like you just scored a free MFLB completely by mistake. Looks like while you may have lost your MFLB, it found its way back to you in a round about kind of way.. and reincarnated as a NEW MFLB.

16. #17 Hated, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    When I told them they sent me a vape instead of a grinder they refunded the 25 for the grinder and asked me to send the vape back, I explained that it would be very inconvenient for me to have to send it back considering I didnt make the mistake and they agreed. So yeah free mflb, I really don't understand how this happened considering these aren't even sold on amazon but ill take it. I guess the third party seller must be selling these on other websites and made a mistake and sent it to amazon for fulfilmentIll let you all know how I do with the lottery haha

17. #18 maffu, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Awesome man! That's insanely lucky. Enjoy it!

I love my mflb. Thinking about getting the Orbiter for it. Have you seen it? It's sick. Check it out.

www.youtube.com/embed/pWx8l9UMvII

18. #19 Hated, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    That's definitely interesting, ive never vaped through water before, is it anything special ? If so I would definitely consider getting the WPW and the 18 m attachment for my tubes. I was kind of curious about the concentrate trays, any one on here have any knowledge on them ?

19. The orb is a great adition to the flight set up

Highly recomend it

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app