Typical 10 Metal Pipe. Am I Doin This Right?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TheLostMan, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I tried blazing for the first time alone. Still kind of feeling it, I always feel better even after the high's gone. 

Getting kind of sidetracked there, I was almost caught. I used a sploof, but I don't think it worked 100%. I also smelled like smoke, so maybe this isn't the best way to do it. I'll be bringing some eyedrops and hand sanitizer at the very least next time.

I have a better place to do it outside, hopefully anyways. I'm really nervous about finding a good place. There's not a lot of people that live where I do, but there's so many cars that go by. 

When I'm smoking this, I leave the cap on, and inhale as I'm lighting it, kind of looks like I'm inhaling the flame. Is that how you're supposed to do it? Is it better to light it over and over or just leave it lit for one big inhale? 

2. You're doing it right op. Reminds me of one time I put like 20 screens in my old metal pipes lid and barely sucked the flame in, it allowed me to sort of vape my weed. Which was cool as he'll.
    It really did work pretty well though. When I emptied my bowl the weed was almost brown and extremely crumbly but not ashy or burnt looking. I suggest trying that op. It would cut down on the smell a lot. I love an old vintage metal piece with a lid!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. lol for real? Yeah, you burn the weed and inhale the smoke. You're doing it right. 

4. Yeah, kinda of a dumb question. I've never smoked like, anything before so I literally have no clue as to what I'm doing. 

Thanks for the answers though guys.

5. Get a glass pipe for better flavor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. For sure! But in this kids situation id keep to the metal for stealthyness.

7. Don't take a big hit all at once, just little ones.

I think I have the hang of this now. Thank you guys.

8. Hey beavis, what will happen if your mom and dad catches you?

Eh heh eh heh heh heh.

Yeah, catches you

Eh heh eh heh heh heh

Attached Files:

9. Hahaha, to be honest at this point, I'll probably shit myself.

I'm going to tell them about it as soon as they notice me not being anxious and having pains from IBS and IC all the time. Show them that I have a card (I'm over age so it's not illegal for me to have one). 

10. Use a glass pipe like suggested above and pack one hit bowls or "snappers" you'll smoke more efficiently and cut down on your smell a lot.

11. I remember when I lost my virginity

Omega369

12. From what I understand... Are you saying you keep the lighter over the bowl for the entirety of the hit?

13. Don't let the bowl cherry and order a few smoke buddies. You can usually find the fullsize ones on amazon for ten bucks but the length they last varies. I had one that lasted just a month but my first one lasted almost six. Daily usage btw. 

14. Alright. I took the cap off on the pipe, and it's much easier now. Flame stays lit, I can get more smoke in easier without inhaling the flame.

I wound up smoking too much the other day, two full bowls, I was dizzy and nauseous I thought there was something up with my weed (but like, that never happens especially with the dispensary I go to). I was smoking the wrong way the whole time, probably wasting smoke.

I figured it out finally guys. Thanks :D

15. Gratz on figuring it out!  :)

16. #16 Grendelking, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    I have this one. I just purchased it a few weeks ago. It reminds me of my college years. I believe the cap is for those really windy days but, I might be wrong. And the cap can be flipped over and placed inside the bowl for hashish smoking (that's what my friends used to say when I was younger). I like the fatter chambers because you can put some broken up buds in there while you're smoking and the buds get resinated. I've never tried it myself but, that's what I've heard from my friends.
         There's so many things that I'd like to try with cannabis (like the chamber thing) but, I can't because it's illegal here in RI. I wish they would legalize it already. That would make me one happy camper.

Attached Files:

17. Do it of course dont let them see... americans used too have freedoms....yes i did use a lower case a

18. Why is that i assumed the point was you didnt inhale lighter combustion byproducts?