Ever Find Old Weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Ever find old ganja? Even if it belonged to you or you left it somewhere and forgot about it ect ect..... I once was cleaning my room and cleaned out a desk in my room and found and entire joint that I had rolled and just left, and another time my buddy found some old weed of his dads, and the weed was 15+ years old, it was brown and crispy, we ended up smoking it and this was the first time my buddy blazed, and it became a first of many times. Post up your stories of discovering unknown bud

2. I once bought some bud and than stuck it into my shoe. They were old shoes and I had just gotten a new pair so I threw them away in my closet, completely forgetting about the weed. Almost 2 years later I pulled the shoes out of the back of my closet and found the weed! Worst stuff I've ever blazed.
    P.S. - Old weed sucks

3. My friend and I found his moms old weed from like 20 years ago. There were mad seeds in it so we snagged them with aspirations to start a garden...  :smoke:

4. #4 GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Lol nice stories! I know what it's like smoking 20 yearold bud. I once smoke a joint out my window when I was 15 and took the roach and put it in a DVD case to hide the smell of fresh burnt nug and I just recently went to watch the movie and found a 4 yr old roach in it. I smoked the whole thing and got high

5. Nice haha, my one buddy called me one time sayin how he found a gram bud under his bed and he blazed it and it was still super sticky

6. #7 ThreeFiftyZzz, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I'm still on the hunt for my missing 8th. It was nicely ground in a pill bottle. Also can't find a big j I rolled.

7. Yea I lost a dime bag in my car and I could not find it whatever I did.  I started to suspect my friend might've snatched it because he was a lil dirty.  He got offended, laughed about it and basically said I was an asshole for thinking that but he didn't make a big deal about it.  Then like a year later I found that bag in between my seat.  I told my friend "remember that bag I lost?  I found it in my car"  Then he's like "yea that bag you thought I stole from you? jackass"  I couldn't get out of that one so I apologized and we smoked that old bag of dank.

8. Smoking 15+ year old brown weed? You guys must be desperate lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. I was moving to a new pad a couple years back and had a good buddy helping me move large furniture. One of the last things was my safe in the closet. As soon as we pull it out a foot or so he disappears behind it and pops up with a gallon ziplock in his hand just laughing like a fool. Had a good 2 -3 oz in it. It was still pretty fresh so it was probably 6 months old. Hes like "dude...how do you lose that!?" I split it with him for helping me out. Good times

10. Just young curious and dumb

11. Me and my cousin found our cousins aluminum pipe with a full bowl. Crazy thing is we found it a year later after he passed away. We still got blazed off it. :')

12. Haha damn guys 15-20 year old bud!? I hate smoking bud that's old and dried out. 9 months is the oldest I've smoked and it's too harsh for me to want to smoke more of it.

13. I visited my mom recently and i went in my old room and wanted to blaze in there for memories. Remembered a little spot i used to stash bud in, checked it, and found a little over 2 gs of this dank gsc i used to buy, along with a fairly fat joint. But it was at least two years old. I blazed it and it was fine, maybe a little harsh, but not too bad.

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The 20 year old bud crumbled into brown dust, and you thought 9 month old weed was harsh, btw it was my buddies first time blazin and he found his dads 20+ or older stash and we blazed it and got high

15. Funnily yea just yesterday looking for a pipette lol
    Was no bad sized bud gave it to my mate :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Ya one time back in the day I got some from a friend who no longer blazed. It was just like really hard and old. Still got us ripped :) lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I find old joints and roaches all the time. My garage is detached from my house, and a few years ago I had mice in the garage. The mice would steal my joints. I found a whole weed nest when I got rid of the mice.

I used to hide my joints when I would put them out so the mice wouldn't find them, but I was too fucked up to remember where I put them so I find some every now and then.

About a month ago I was completely out of bud, not a crumb or roach in the house that I could find. I started cleaning up my smoke room, and when I moved my scale, BAM, there was a big ol' 1.5 gram nug hiding behind it. It had been out for a couple months so it was a little dry, but was the answer to my prayers that day lol.

18. heh i've made that apology before too..... (lost bud, accuse a friend, get promptly called an asshole.....find bud later, feel like an ass, discover you had a true friend all along)

19. Many times :smoke:

Always brightens my day up too.