Girl Talks To Me Way More When Down Or Relationship Going Welll...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wenahaone, Aug 21, 2014.

1. #1 wenahaone, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    I've known her al long time. Our friendship escalated to intensely romantic shortly after meeting her a few years ago. She stopped hanging with me cuz she had bf. We ended up staying in contact after i left town.  she has another bf now. We are friends, but it seems like we both know we're not exactly just friends on a certain level. timing has been off for us to make it happen since then. I won't go into details cuz you have a short attention span, but tell me how you'd interpret how she acts based on the title of the thread.

I meant to say "not going well" in title, btw.

2. You're her ego boost

3. You're a girlfriend :smoke:

It happens when you're the nice guy instead of the aggressive beast. :lol:

4. Sounds like she wants him more than you, just leave man she isn't worth shit

5. I had a gf when she moved to portland. so, she left me alone and she found a bf. I don't see how that makes me her gf

6. I said I'd never try and steal a mon's woman again, but I'm kind of thinking of saying fuck it and doing something with her that could be construed as romantic when my time to pounce is right.

I made a thread about this girl years ago and ended up getting alot of what I wanted, now I still want more. I'm not waiting on her, or anything, but i think it's somehing that would be very satsfying to finish what's overdue.

7. You are a gf when you fulfill the role of gf.

A bf gets all of the above. Its that simple.

You might as well consider yourself the emotional affair, ie, you are there for all aspects that dont require penis.