Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Slime fuck You Munny

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thefunkygiant, Aug 20, 2014.

1. My new munny getting broken in with some Sour sap

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Cool piece, that dome on your other rig matches it well lol

3. Thanks man that's a mustard glass dome on a cheap ass reverse shower head. I would u
    se that dome but it's a 14 and the munny is a 10mm.

4. #4 Hashtag46n2, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Nice glass man! :Bongin:

A fellow blade came over the other day with a Mothership Oil Rig and some bad ass swing/bowl/nail slide that I've never seen before..

It was epic..
    but he revealed how much this rig had cost him...could of bought a decent car or a bad ass grow setup.
    The Mothership (medium sized Bad Ass rig & the magnificent slide =
    Almost 2 grand.

Dabbed some FM Bubble, wonderful!

Now, I couldn't pay that much for a rig, but damn it was nice...

The slide itself was 6 bills.

Props on the pickup!!
    :cool:

5. yeah MS pieces are ridiculous, but they hit real nice. the Kleins and toruses at least, the faberge takes out too much flavor IMO, too much diffusion. great for flower or FM I bet.

@[member="thefunkygiant"] who made your munny?

6. I was told it was j. Anchor but I really don't know it's not signed. Wish I knew.

7. I got two daughters in college so thousands of dollars for a piece of glass to be a baller is out of the question for me. A couple of hundred dollars for a good piece is all I can afford right now. Two daughters with a g.p.a. of 3.8 his way more baller for me than a 5k piece of glass lol.

8. The word you are trying to think of for the slide is a mothership honey bucket