Are you a Mac, PC, or Linux Fan?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by F0urq, Aug 20, 2014.

?

What is your favorite OS?

1. Mac OS/OSX

2. Windows

3. Linux

4. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 F0urq, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    My opinion is that Mac's is better than Windows in some aspects, but Windows is better than Mac's in others. What do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think that whenever I used macs that they kinda sucked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. grew up PC, switched to mac like 4 years ago.  I like it but everything is more expensive.  I don't know what I'm gonna get for my next computer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 TheAnswer121, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    pc

haven't used a mac since these days
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #5 F0urq, Aug 20, 2014

Yeah I used to think that...now it's the opposite.

Exactly like me. Grew up with PC, used them and always said I HATE MACS but then the day came that I bought one and now I never want to go back to PC. They are expensive though...but worth it.

6. #6 dabKling, Aug 20, 2014
    this is an apple free environment over here.

my droid stomps the shit out of 15 of your iphones

fuck itunes

fuck mac, i build my pc, its easy and paying actual prices for parts instead of lolmacinflation for old tech

enjoy your apples, sheep!

~hater haha sorry u asked and started it!

*mac laptops are pretty nice lookin but thats why anyone buys any of their shit lets be honest

7. I like my imac alot but I use pc at work....the new pcs seem more like a mac now

That was hilarious. I definetly prefer Mac over PC. Just because they don't get Viruses or shit. So yeah I hate PC's

Yeah they are a lot speedier but I still prefer my Macbook Pro.

9. PC-, cheaper, more powerful, pretty much do everything Mac can.

10. I feel like if you are decent with computers virus' and things of that nature are not very much of a concern on PC.

I've always used PC I haven't gotten crazy virus' in years and years now that I know how to prevent them.

Plus I much rather build my own computer since you can get the parts needed for a fraction of the cost of a pre build computer.

11. True and I know to prevent viruses and such. I still test windows viruses to this day on some machines I have. Test AV's and all to determine detection rates and all. But for my computing needs and since I can afford it, I prefer to have macs. Seems like a more stable OS than windows too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. There's always this type of guy in a mac v pc thread....

13. I strongly disapprove of apple's business practices. Tax dodging, child slaving shit bags.

14. You realize the people who make the parts for PC's are the same kind of people that make the parts for apple products right?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. At least they are not all dodging taxes to the extent apple does.

16. I think Im a mac and the reasons are this:
    ----I might get a new software update every once in a while, but the hardwares fucked!
    ----I dont get viruses, the code is not open source, ie, im married.
    ----Ive given up on trying to compete, i just make smaller, better copies of myself, ie, iphone, ie, children.
    ----I cant play games anymore for shit!
    ----At least Ive still got my musical abilities!
    ----Im expensive, aka "a trophy husband" says my profile ;)
    ----im probably not worth what you paid for me!
    ----im only gettin a few more updates and that's it, after that, time for an upgrade!!!!!

XD

-poke

17. Just saying. Apple charges 2 times the price for the same hardware PCs have. For that alone they can fuck themselves.

I am an advanced PC user, all day everyday. If you ask me to repair your Mac I will give you two choices. Repair it with a hammer, or gunpowder. <_<... I recommend the gunpowder. It gets pretty.

18. I like the feel of mac OS, its a beautiful OS IMO. I own a PC though because performance wise A mac can't hold a candle to A PC. You can't upgrade the parts in a mac like you can in a PC. I would say buy a wicked PC then just buy mac OS and install in on your PC. Cheaper and much better performance. 

19. agreed.