Best Start To A New Relationship/hook-Up

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MasterNotBater, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Title says it all, what's the best way you've started off a new relationship, or met that girl that's always dtf?

Mine was when I was 15 (only 20 now), my best buddy was 18 talking to this one girl "Lila" who was 19, him and Lila talked for a few months but it didn't work out between them.

Lila and I were both in similar situations after their parting, we both had a terminally I'll parent (her mom had brain cancer, and my dad had primary AL amloydosis), both just got out of a relationship and luckily for me at that age I wasn't a bad looking kid, id been with a couple girls, but never anyone notably older than I was. We talked a bit and she started getting flirty so I follow suit, thinking id at least get to chat up a 20 year old and have some nice stories for school next year.

2 weeks in she started going crazy that I hadn't got to see her since we started talking. But we were in separate city's, and again I was only 15, so one night I went nuts and I drove my dad's car to see her while he was getting dialysis done (amloydosis attacked kidneys). I could only stay a bit but we were already comfortable within minutes. Taking tokes in her bed and just enjoyin it. Just as she started touching my leg and stuff I knew I was pressed for time so I had to go. Kissed her good bye and was on my merry way.

Wasn't until we made plans for a Friday that stuff got real, I went and picked her up in the same fashion as last, except I had a few tricks up my sleeve then. 140km/h on some back roads looking at nothing but her eyes, I was a crazy fuck. We got to my place, we started drinking and smoking and watching movies together, normal teenage shit, until again with the leg rubbing; no hesitation this time. I got my hands planted right on the booty and we started macking. Clothes slowly came off and little 15 year old me probably almost blew a load in my pants.. Only about 25 minutes into it is when I couldn't go anymore but fuck was I ever happy then :p

That was the one that got away, hard to believe any 20 year old would go for a 15 year old, let alone one who was so good looking but fuck; everyone's got those kinda stories.

Let's here it blades

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum