Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Mom Caught Me Smoking What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JoelTheToker, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Ok so last night at like 1 I smoked some weed. She came in complaining of a skunk smell and saw my lighter. So high me wanted to go talk it out with her and she shut down and flipped out. She won't have a reasonable conversation she told me she would talk today but isn't all she said was she going to kick me out lock up the house and make me pull weeds all day. We use to be close and I have been %110 honest with her she didn't even know I had smoked somehow but I came out and told her wanting honest conversation
    She won't even look at facts!
    Please help

2. turn 18, get a job, and move out

[​IMG]

3. That sounds like a really tough situation, I'd say hold off a bit until she has calmed down then bring it up again and again until you are happy with the outcome of the conversation, if you feel like you can get away with saying that you're going to quit then do so but just dont get caught or it'll be bad for you. Just be respectful and remember that shes your mother and she loves you, maybe she just has had a bad experience with it so ask her why she feels that way about it etc... show her research if she is okay with it... good luck!

4. Smoke her out

5. I do have a job and I'm 19. She's just insane. I 'came out' to her and she went insane it's not like I am hurting anyone so what's the problem?

6. Is your mom a milf?

7. Tell her your gay she will completely forget about the weed thing.

8. Haha :p
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408570221.177908.jpg

9. You have to pull weeds for smoking weed....hahaha. creative punishments amuse me

10. I gotta say...this course of action doesn't sound that bad.

11. #11 jollygoodchap, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Be more discrete about smoking, at least in places your mom might catch you. Especially if smoking at home, have a little respect for mom and dad's property and make yourself invisible as far as smoking is concerned. It's tough to navigate parents sometimes but respect goes a long way***

A towel shoved in the crack between the bottom of a door and the floor also goes a long way 😎 good luck

12. Hey dude that really is a shit situation, I think you have just gotta explain to her that you are 19, you are your own entity and you are old enough to do whatever you want, you didn't disrespect her by lying or smoking in her house and you didn't harm anybody. So you have to try and explain these things to her in a careful manner so that she doesn't get mad. Also if you feel it is neccessary you could gather some information about weed and show it to her to help back up your argument about it not being a bad substance.

Gatty schlop