Normacs Outdoor Adventure

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by normac, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Nice to see you, noticed you have been here since 2011. Where about do you have to grow them? public property (bushland) or own private property with a bit of secrecy? good luck on the grow!

2. Nice to see you too! :)
    I'll be growing them on private property, we have 16 acres and there's a nice spot I've got with a shit tonne of sun and no one but helicopters would be able to see lol, even then I doubt they'd really see them. Unless I leave obvious tracks to "Nowhere" lol.
    Thanks man! You too! Can't wait to see everyone's grows.

3. Update
    Planted the 3 auto seeds into a couple pots after a 24hr soak in water. Doesn't really bother me if they grow or not as they were freebies and my last auto that I harvested last week only got me 1gram dry and that was with a horrible trim job. I started germinating a Jack Herer and a Blue Power seed. They have had their 24hr soak and have been in some moist paper towel for the last 16hours. The Jack has a 1/2 cm root already and the BP is just cracking open the shell. Will plant the Jack today and maybe the BP aswell.

Going to top off all the pots today with some soil as a couple are only half full. Will water the auto's and see if they have sprouted and will plant at least 1 seed and give it a good bit of water to moisten the soil. Im going to start bringing a few bottles (2 or 3lt) to the plot and leaving them there so I have extra some water ready when it gets into summer. By summer time I will need to be water almost everyday so it will make it easier if I start storing some water there now.

Pictures of the seeds in paper towel. Nothing more to report on yet, but will have an update start of next week.
    IMG_9943.JPG

4. Followed! I just moved to Brisbane from Canada and from what I've heard I made a mistake in terms of bud aha. I'll be moving back next year though but before I go I wanted to try some good outdoor bud and compare it to Canada! Looking forward to seeing the progress of this grow and how it turns out :)

5. Why the move? We have some good bud here, just gotta find it. Around easter next year there should be an influx of outdoor bud because that is when most people will be harvesting.

6. Came here for work purposes, heading back in about a year or less :) I get full citizenship out of it after 90 days though so thats cool! Ill be sure to ask around that time cause that's something I for sure have to try before I go. :)

7. #67 normac, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Update
    The auto's still havent sprouted, but we havent had too much sun for the last couple days. Hopefully they come up in the next few days. The JH and BP are planted now, they should pop any day now. They will transplanted about a week or so after they pop. Before next Tuesday at least, because I go away for a week then. I have two different locations set up so far, need some more soil to top off a couple pots and to fill another.

The plot with 2 pots is the Auto's as I didnt have high ambitions for them I planted the two Fruit in the same pot and the Diesel in the other. The plot with 4 pots will have the JH and BP so far, not sure what else will get planted there probably a pineapple chunk and something else.  Will buy a couple more pots just for the White Rhino's maybe even a small kids pool and do a SOG grow with them.

PICTURES
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411294328.556787.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411294355.303842.jpg

8. right on man, i am subbed. feel free to check out my grow.

9. Normac is sore from a awesome session at a bowl I have never skated before. Stopped at the forest on the drive and went for a 2min walk in with my bong, had a few big bowls then drove to the even bigger bowl. Now time to kick back at home and enjoy my Sunday afternoon. Maybe even have a couple more bowls when I go to feed my neighbours cat. Normac is off to Bali in 2days, going to be surfing, having beers and just relaxing. Should be fun :)

The JackHerer and BluePower have both sprouted are are growing their first true set of leaves atm. Havent been to the auto's as we have had a little bit of rain multiple times this week. Hopefully they have popped, will maybe go check them today. Will get the rest of my seeds going as soon as i get back in about a weeks time. No pictures yet, will add them later today if I check the auto's.

10. Pictures. 1/3 of the auto's has popped, pretty sure it is the diesel. No pictures of the BP or JH. Some tomato's from the home garden. My shunt auto that is still growing after I harvested the top cola's.... Haha big 1gram dry. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411899340.400591.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411899358.004971.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411899403.741425.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411899452.335340.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411899469.045927.jpg

11. Check this spot I found in the bay. So much fun but right next to a road so I gotta watch for cops ha

Attached Files:

12. nice spot, we got one like that, 2 actually. Will it them up next week maybe, and throw down some pics for you.

13. UPDATE

Back from a week in Bali, was fun, food was awesome, surf was good and got some cheap new threads! Got a small picture update of my plants.

Checked the plot with the auto's this afternoon, the diesel is still there after a week without water, didnt grow much but that was understandable. Nothing else to report here.
    image.jpeg

The two photo's that are going at the moment are looking good and are just starting to grow now. Got there first proper set of leaves and developing their second as I type this. Looking really nice and healthy. Bigger plant is the Jack Herer and the smaller one is the BluePower.
    image2.jpeg
    image1.jpeg

Then for some of my other plants, got a couple nice sized tomatoes growing and slowly producing. A nice strawberry plant, came back this morning with 18strawberries ready to be picked but 14 of them were duds. I accidently snapped a branch from a tomato plant so I just planted it in another spare pot where I have been chucking the bad strawberries to decompose. I also have a pineapple starting to grow now, have harvested a few so far all been of good quality which is nice.
    image3.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    image7.jpeg

Also, I have opened a thread to showcase some of my photo's and give some tips to fellow blades. Come check it out? link in sig

14. The JH and BP have been transplanted into bigger pots at the plot now. I will post a couple new pictures later as they are on my phone. Saw a 1.5m ish long snake walking back to the dirt road about 3m away  it scared the shit out of me and it slithered away into the tall grass nearby. 2nd snake of the season so far, first was only small and wasnt as scary. Time to get some gaiters and make sure I bring in a cloth wrap to stop the blood flow if I do actually get bit, touch wood.

15. How's it going mate?

Awesome quote in ya sig too.

16. Cheers, its going good, had a bit of rain this week so decided to not visit. Will do sometime over the weekend and get some pictures up.

Noticed the news about all of the medical mj trials that could be beginning very soon, I am keeping an eye on it all and hoping that I can get a job early on in the growing industry.

17. Havent had to visit the plot last week as I have had a bit of rain come through on separate days, made it easier for me but will hve to visit again soon for a checkup :)

18. You must of had a sweet harvest by now mate? Any pics?