Normacs Outdoor Adventure

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by normac, Aug 20, 2014.

1. I have lost an order or 2 before, so I didnt want this expensive one going absent...

2. Bummer, I just set 1 of mine up to germinate :D

3. good luck! what method you going with? I do a 24hr water soak then put them in paper towel until the tap root appears.

4. I thought about the soak but I've just gone straight to the paper towel method. :D

5. nice nice! give me an update if successful! :smoke:

6. #46 Hammerfell, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Yissir! :D

7. Good luck with the grow mate. Love a good guerilla grow and I'm liking your strains too :)

8. Successful! Huzzah!
    Planted and now the waiting game begins :p

9. nice! My seeds should be here any day now, cant wait to get them growing
    thanks, hope you enjoy!

10. Arrived yet?

11. Yeah, they are waiting at the post office, just need to be picked up on Monday. Will post a couple pictures then.

12. First, I'm incredibly jealous that you get to surf pretty much year-round. I made a critical error in judgement settling in Darwin.

Second, very much looking forward to seeing your beauties grow. Best of luck mate. :smoke:

13. yeah i would never move to Darwin. Too hot plus there are way too many deadly creatures up there for me. Thanks cant wait myself

14. Seeds are here, got a few freebies seeds. Very stealth shipping. Going to start germinating the free auto's tonight as I am going away for a week at the end of the month and don't want to stunt the photo's with lack of water while I am away.

Will get some of my plots set up properly over the weekend and maybe take down a current auto plant growing. Plus here is a picture of my neighbours cat that I am feeding while she is away :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410763872.954017.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410763732.782878.jpg
    got them in my hands :)

15. #55 Grow2dab., Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

If you weren't convinced already...

I was half way through a beer when I saw the Blue Dream haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-s5gBppxhQ

16. all caught up man. Guerilla grow would be fun. What kind of environment you doing it in (Forrest, ocean, etc.)? I'm in Cali so I'm not too worried but when I move to the south I might have to give this a try. Did you say you already had an auto going too?

17. im about 3km from the coast and my grow is around 10km from the beach. Its in bushland but the natural soil is really sandy. I have a small auto going which will probably only get me around 5grams, so not much at all.

18. Thats pretty cool. Can you get to it daily or just every now and then?

19. I wont be able to get there daily until around November, but will be there every 3-4days to water and check up on them. Got two of the  fruit auto's in water and my only diesel in water now. WIll get them soaking for 24hrs then will plant straight in the pots hopefully tomorrow. Will start a couple of the photo's after these auto's have been planted.

Need to buy a couple more pots/soil for all of the plants, but will hopefully do that on Saturday arvo or Sunday Morning, depends when I get time. WIll get some wire to protect the plants from animals and to support them once they get to flower.

What seeds should I start next? im thinking the blue power and the jack herer's.

Planning to germ 2 strains at once. Also got a couple bag seeds that will be germ'd eventually that will be used to pollinate some of the female plants.

20. Sup Normac! I'm from Vic, and plan on doing my first PROPER grow this Sept/Oct, I bought a bunch of seeds last year if I remember correctly and didn't use too many. Only plan on growing 3 or 4, but we'll see I guess lol.
    I have the following..
    Fem'd Critical,
    Fem'd Train Wreck,
    Fem'd Auto Widow Cheese,
    Fem'd Strawberry Cough,
    Fem'd Auto AK
    Regular Sensai Kush
    Regular Afghan

couple other strains but i forget. ill probably pick 2 or 3 and grow a couple of those. Can't wait to see everyone else's grows! I sort've just came back to GC after a while lol.