Normacs Outdoor Adventure

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by normac, Aug 20, 2014.

1. ACT.  So 2 plants is decriminalized. ;) Most that can happen is a $100 fine and they take my plants </3

Still living with rents however may prove to be a uneasy task haha.

I got 2 autoflowering feminized seeds because I know for a fact, I won't be able to give it us much light as I would like to with my circumstances. 

Norden Seeds Viking Auto NL Feminized Cannabis Seeds it says.

2. Well your a bit luckier than I am with the state laws, Qld it is not decriminalized at all, so i better not get caught. I am still living at home, but my plants won't be grown at all here. They will be germ'd in my room, then taken to the plot and be planted. Auto's are good to learn with, but are pretty shit on the yield side.

3. #23 Hammerfell, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Yeah I know, again, I can't get it as much light as I like. Besides, I want it small, that was my intention from the start, it's going to be more a hobby being my first ever seed grown.

4. Auto's can still yield good when grown in prime conditions, pretty sure the guy in that vid grows a pretty mad auto with LEDS. As long as you have the watts and food down you can do anything.

5. Seed Update
    Your item, posted on 22/08/14 with reference .............. has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in AUSTRALIA.

6. Still waiting for the seeds... I am planning to germ/plant at the start of October as i am going to Bali for a week at the end of September and dont want any of the small plants unwatered for a week when they are young.

7. Still waiting on the seeds, should be here soon. I have been told they have not yet reached the buddy to be re-directed, as I haven't had any luck getting seeds sent directly into my state, so they are delivered interstate then forwarded on.

8. I just saw some great pictures of kirra the other day. best it,s been in years apparently. You might not want to be specific but what part of the coast are you at?

9. yeah it was going off down at kirra... dbah was good aswell! Im on the sunshine coast, surf was good up here got a fair few barrels handboarding. Had a break with 5-6ft waves just barreling all to myself on wednesday morning last week. Lots of fun was had by me.

10. Nice. You must be up closer to Noosa Head. Pretty amazing place to live. Good luck with your grow and have fun in the water. I am jealous of your warm water. My local break is Ocean Beach San Francisco. Cold as hell but it get's really good from September to January.

11. other end of the coast haha. Did you use to live here or just know a bit about the area? Middle of winter I was out in the water with a 1mm top and a pair of boardies, gets a little cold after a while but by that time I am almost ready for a break.

12. #32 415north, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    No I've never been there but I've been surfing for a long time so I know a lot of the well known spots to surf around there. I read tracks and stab magazine also. There's always a lot of coverage of the gold coast. Dbah looks like a fun wave.  All along the coast of California from big sur north to Oregon is full of big grows. It seems like stradbroke island is similar to Ocean Beach except way warmer. haha. Here's a pic of Ocean Beach SF.

12klein.jpg

13. ooh nice wave! Yeah i have a look at stab every once in a while. Never surfed straddy, but there are a heaps of good breaks at the goldy like kirra, snapper and dbah all of which are really close to each other.

heres one taken of me at my local break in a 6-8ft swell last year.

[​IMG]

14. Nice wave. looks fun as hell. Most of the surfing world champions have come from that area so you must get good waves all the time. I,ll check back on your grow soon.

15. we usually have good waves, but sometimes we dont get any decent swells for a month or two at a time. Joel Parkinson went to school 10minutes from me and a few more of them are from 2hours south.

16. Around here the waves are bad all summer. It,s like the north shore of Oahu, but it is all time for about four months of the year. I watch all the pro tour contests. I watched snapper rocks this year. That whole superbank seems perfect for developing world champs like Fanning and Parko. looks like it gets pretty crowded though. All in all the that area seems like paradise. I don't know if they have legal marijuana growing. In northern California everywhere north of San francisco along the coast depends on growing to earn a living.

Marijuana in any form is completely illegal in queensland. In 1 state it is decrim'd for up to 2 plants and a couple others have decrim'd it for up to 25grams of flower. So yeah still completely under prohobition for most states which sucks ass, but the train is slowly picking up speed, only a few more years until something major will happen about the legality of it all.

I watched some of the Tahiti pro, damn were there some nice waves! Snapper is usually always packed and when good kirra is packed. But it takes a bit of swell for Kirra to break nicely. Dbah usually has good waves but isnt as busy because it is not just a point type break.

18. #38 Hammerfell, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    My seeds arrived today, so I expect you will get your in the next couple days.

I ordered 2 seeds, they gave me those 2 plus 2 from another strain and 1 from another strain. Boo ya, Wicked stealth too.

19. Yewww nice! where did you order from again? I went with bonza tacked buddy shipping, so it will take a little longer as I didnt want to lose $150 worth of seeds. It tracks it to a different state then is repackaged and forwarded to me.

20. I went with bonza also, didn't buy any shipping upgrades.