Normacs Outdoor Adventure

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by normac, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hey and welcome to my grow journal/thread for the 14/15 summer time here in Australia.

Multiple guerrilla grow plots, some in pots others in the ground.

Soil
    - Organic Soil Mix
    - Perlite
    - EWC

Lighting
    - Sun

Strains
    - Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Fem
    - Nirvana Seeds White Rhino Fem
    - Vision Seeds Jack Herer Fem
    - Vision Seeds NY Diesel Fem
    - Vision Seeds Blue Power Fem
          Ordered from BonzaSeeds

Will be updated with pictures as much as possible, can't wait to get this bus rolling!

2. Sweet, let's see what that outback can do! Subbed

3. nice to see you here! too bad in not quite the outback, within 5km of the beach!

4. A fellow Aussie, love to see how you go :eek: :smoke: 
    What month should we plant?

5. Planning on planting at the end of September, so another month and a little.

Waiting for this question :smoke:  Nothing to take pictures of yet, but once the seeds arrive and they start growing, then expect to see pictures every week.

oops I'm a stupid American I kind of assumed the whole place was nicknamed the outback  :hide:

the outback is like the wilderness right? in the middle? I'm about to google a map...

yeah, the desert part in the middle australia is referred to as the outback.
    welcome aboard!

8. Guys Australia is more than just deserts :'(

Subbing too, I'd love to see some other Aussie's grows :)

nice to see you here!
    welcome aboard fellow aussie.

10. Should be an interesting grow mate, have you received your beans yet? I'd like to give bonza a go one day.

11. not yet, they are marked as posted, but the tracking number isnt coming up on royalmail yet. So they havent been entered in to their system.

12. No worries, keep us posted. Are you going to SCROG them?

Jack Herer would of been on my list too btw.

13. You inspired me to buy a couple seeds of BonzaSeeds.

I have no idea where and how I'm going to grow it.

Where theirs a will there's a way!

14. You inspired me to buy a couple seeds of BonzaSeeds.

I have no idea where and how I'm going to grow it.

Where there's a will there's a way!

15. No scrog, just lst/topping. Thread will be updated as much as possible. I was going to get some purple strain instead of the Jack Herer, but I wanted to see what all the hype was about, and went with a classic. Only got 2beans of each except the WhiteRhino which I have got 7 of, because they were 40% off for me.

Thinking about making some seeds with a WhiteRhino and a bagseed, depending if the bagseeds are fem or male and what they grow like.
    Ooh nice, what strains did you pick? plant them out when in another couple months, what state are youn in btw?

16. That guy has some big plants, especially the GDP and blue dreams. I may give a scrog a go, if i buy some square netting. Going to experiment what type of topping/tying down the white rhino's like, as they will be a few more of them. Will probably clone a few of the other strains to get some smaller bushes growing, to get a little more of a yield.