Guerilla Grow Question..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vile 1, Aug 20, 2014.

1. #1 Vile 1, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Hello Grasscity, I am a novice grower with a question about water. I have a small outdoor plot of 20 mixed sized female plants that are doing good but are facing a heat wave. The weather forecast for the next 2 weeks here is in the upper 90s to triple digits in the daytime and upper 70s at night.
    So I have been watering about 5 gallons every other night without nutes and with nutes about once a week. Is this enough water for them or should I take more? I have noticed leaves yellowing and dropping but I figure that is normal for this time of year since they are in flower and tend to drop leaves to concentrate its energy on the buds. Am I right or do I need to water more, and do they need nutes more than once a week? I'm using Dyna-Gro Bloom and good ole potash. Thanks!

2. The leaves dropping is normal for this time of year.

Is all your plants in the ground or pots. If your in the ground you should be fine with the water your taking in, if in pots and the pots are small then its never enough. That speaking from personal experience. Are your plants wilting any?

3. My plants are in the ground and no wilt so far, the leaves are still pretty green.  

4. it sounds like your doing good then. I plant in the ground but I dont have that kind of heat. I hardly ever need to water mine.

5. We have been extremely lucky this year, the heat has stayed away until now, the summer has been really pleasant this year so Im not going to complain about a few hot days lol I just don't want my girls to complain. I will post some pictures this evening when I get back from watering.      Thanks man.