First Console Youve Owned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by aToker, Aug 20, 2014.

1. SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, switched to Xbox, Xbox 360, still waiting for a reason to buy Xbox One. I don't game like I used to...

2. GBA

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. For me it was NES, N64, playstation one, playstation 2,  first xbox, and now xbox 360. I also still have my sega game gear even though it's not a console. I loved playing on N64, I loved zelda ocarina of time and mario cart and super smash bro's lol. I really liked metal gear solid also on the play stations. Seems like now a day games are mostly enjoyed online no really good single/story games. 

4. SNES. then in '96 i got a Play Station, went through 2 befor i got a PS2 and now i currently have a PS3. but my wife got a Wii for my kids a few weeks ago.

5. #25 AugustWest, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    :hide:

[​IMG]

had this one too.. it was fucking badass!

[​IMG]

6. Sega Genesis, late model (the one packaged with the "not for resale" copy of Sonic 1). Although technically that wasn't FOR me, the first system I ever OWNED per sé was the SNES. I was four when it came out and my mom bought it for Christmas, but Santa brought it to ME, so it was totally mine.

I still believe I amassed enough hours to put Super Mario All-Stars as the game I've spent the most hours in my life on. That and Mega Man X consumed my chuldhood. Oh yeah, and MARIO PAAAAAAAINT!!!! *rave*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Shit dude I been talkin to my girl about getting me a Nintendo with Mario, track & field, & duck hunt!!!!
    Been wanting one for a while now, it was my 1st system... NOBODY can see me on the track & field pad!!! Lol good times

8. Sega Master System,NES and that big ass Game Boy.

9. I will go in the order that I got them...sega master system, nes, super nes, gameboy, game gear, playstation, n64, sega dreamcast (sniff!!!), ps2, nintendo wii, ps3, xbox 360, an arcade cabinet (POW), and most recent a nintendo wii u. Just moved so no PS4 or Xbone yet, would love to make my very own gaming pc (super overkill if you know what I mean!!).

10. Atari, but it was really my parents. My first that I asked for was NES.

11. NES. And the first game (and still one of my all time favorites) was bubble bobble

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 1 of every system.
    4 360's

What does that say about tue quality of Microsoft products?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Ha haha this thread is great I'm pushing 40 my first console was the original NES came with duck hunt and Mario Bros. I was the first kid t o get it in my neighborhood so we would have tournaments and stuff. I remember getting hogan ' s alley and some kind of karate game I was balling back then lol... and yes I still game today

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. SNES was my first.

15. Lol right, and now that I remember I actually had 2 of the first xbox's as well the disc drive wouldn't open on my first one after a year.

16. My first console was a Sega Genesis

17. Nintendo entertainment system or NES

18. this bad boy right here
    [​IMG]
    spent many hours playing mortal kombat 2 with friends.

19. #40 bomatt4, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    The first console I had was when I was like 5, I had a SNES and it was awesome. Shit it had to be around about 1993 or so.

I always wanted a Sega Genisis but never got one. I think I wanted it for the Toe Jam and Earl and Sonic, lol.