First Console Youve Owned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by aToker, Aug 20, 2014.

1. What was the first system you've ever owned? I didn't get into gaming until I was a bit older, but the Nintendo Gamecube was my first console and that thing was so awesome. I remember the countless hours of fun I had with Double Dash!!, Smash Bros, Super Mario Sunshine, Wario, etc. Just so many good memories.

Then I got a Wii, but moved on to Xbox, but currently have a Wii U and PS4.

Share your memories with me and the city.

2. Snes...gbc....pc games.... Ps2....xbox....xbox360...Xbox 360....xbox 360 slim... Ps4

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

3. It was a Texas Instruments TI-99. Back in 1981.

4. First console was sega genesis

Sent from my iPhone

5. NES

I always forget to smoke because I get high and distracted.

6. Sega Genesis

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Nes, Snes , N64, Dreamcast, xbox, Ps2,another Ps2, 4 xbox 360's, WiiU, Ps3, Ps4.

8. I was 6, and it was an NES.

9. Sega genesis with sonic the hedgehog when i was a little kid. 

10. #10 WherezMyLighter, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Technically the PS1, but apparently I was so little I didn't know how to operate it so my folks took it back lol. Guess next would be a Gameboy then N64. Thing was dope. Then xbox and PS2. Next gen got the 360 then a PS3 years later in addition.

Wanting that X1 hardcore right now, and a PS4 after that.

11. Get a Ps4 I prefer it over the Xb1.

12. Started with Super Nintendo then moved up to sega ninentdo 64 game cube ps2 various plug into the TV games and play 100 games in 1. Xbox original and finally a ps3 for like 80 at a pawn shop

13. Im old, it was an Atari 2600

[​IMG]

14. Pong, Atari 2600, Colecovision, Atari 5200, NES, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1/2, Xbox 360. No need for a new console for now as I only play 1 game for the most part and thats out of habit. (NHL).

15. NES. It was my dad's but it was the first console I had, followed by the N64
    Duck hunter ftw. Wii acting like that shit wasn't possible back in the day pshh

16. #16 TheWhiteLighter, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Only as old as you feel bud. The younger ones just don't know how good they have it. The 2600 was awesome in its day.

17. First console was a Nintendo 64, it didn't come in a box, but it was factory wrapped in plastic and it looked used (dusty). My mom took it back and got a PS1.

I always wanted a Game Boy/ Game Boy Advanced, and it felt like I was the only kid without one. Now here I am, a thousand years later, using a Game Boy Advance emulator on my HTC One Max. I guess years of birthday wishes paid off.  :smoke:

Yars revenge was fun, Aventure, space invaders.  Ahhhh the good old days. :)

19. NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Xbox, PS One, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii. Don't own any now. Just a beastly PC. Although I really wouldn't mind having a WiiU and PS4.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. It was some game system that had 500 games, but there were maybe 50-70 games in many different slight variations