Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With My Bongs And Grinders When I Join The Military?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeEasy&Chill, Aug 20, 2014.

1. So I'm joining the air force in 6 months and obviously I cant smoke there. I already passed a drug test so im good to go on that front. The problem is I don't know what to do with all my bongs, pipes and grinders as I will be enlisting for four years. They are sentimental(I've had my bong since high school) and expensive so I don't want to throw them away or sell them; also because I plan on smoking again once I get out of the service. And friends or family will not be able to hold them for me (long story don't ask). so what should I do??

Thanks!!!

2. #2 Im Ralph, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    Go to your backyard and bury everything in a bag... That usually work for dogs.

3. ^ lol.

4. #5 KnowImSayin, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Take all of it with you so you can get stoned during basic training.

5. Safe deposit box. Or mail it to me I'll keep them safe

6. lock it in a footlocker in your parent's shed/garage. Just tell them whatever you want about whats in it

7. After basic you'll get to go home before you have to report to the base they have sent you too. Get a small storage locker in your hometown and leave it there. That's the safest it could ever be.

If you need more advice on military stuff just let me know.

8. #9 retiredsailor, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    Quit smoking at least 6 weeks out. You are going to have another drug test as soon as you report to basic training. Also if you have already signed your contract, they potentially can drug test you at anytime before bootcamp although I never heard of that happening. 

9. Just keep that at your current residence. I'm sure the military doesn't have you bring everything from home.

10. I wanted to start off with thanking you for your service and wish you best luck.

I'd go with this or try and find a friend that can hold onto it until then but you did say you couldn't do that...

11. Get a chest and lock it and go bury it 20 miles out in the woods and come back for it bet no one will take it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. It would be best to sell them. If they are sentimental, I understand how hard it may be, But things like that break. It'd be alot harder of a loss to see it fall on the floor and shatter vs selling it to a friend/fellow stoner who you know would give it a nice home. You could always buy brand new pieces when you return.

Of course, if you still instist on keeping them. You could always lock them up. Buy something strong to hold them in (like a safe or a trunk, Depends on if you have to worry on people breaking in or not) and keep it stashed away. Ask your parents to keep a safe in the attick for your valubles (don't say what, If they ask say jewelery and whatnot), Lock it up and cover it with a big blanket. If you know that nobody will mess with it, Lock it in a trunk, and cover it with a blanket. The blanket makes it stand out less (Its more tempting to investigate a safe/trunk then it is to investage some furniture item covered up) and it keeps out dust and bugs. The more boring the blanket, The less it stands out.

Good luck!

13. I thought i replied to this thread already. Must of been high. Anyways a weed time capsule would be epic. try that.

14. Hell yea, stash them away for your return.

15. @[member="BeEasy&Chill"] Let your friends hold onto it, unless your attitude is the same since the other post where you had the superiority complex

16. Save them for when you get back. You'll have PTSD from the war, so you'll be eligable for a med card. :bongin:

17. If he don't die.

18. Wooooww.. That's a little harsh >.<

19. It's a little realistic too. Russia's Air Force is kick ass

Sent from Neptune