Worst Highs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by F0urq, Aug 20, 2014.

1. I was smoking with some buddies and one of them called me out saying "pack a lip oussy bitch" so i did and i was cotten mouthed like a mf and didnt realized i swallowed most of my spit lol, ended up throwing up in a red solo cup and being flucked up the rest of the night xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Dang man that sucks...with me, usually when a song plays too much or over and over and over, I get sick and want to puke.

3. Agreed there should always be that one person in the group thats keeps up a conversation or tells stories. Nothing more awkward than afew smokers just in a rotation not saying anything.

4. it's up to everyone to try and keep the convo flowing. If it's just one person then they're just talking too much 

5. #25 Bill Dauterive, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    So True. But I personnally like having that person in the group you aint gotta say shit just nod your head and focus on smoking that dank.

Everyone should definitely pinch in the conversation though

Yep. Agreed 100% haha.

7. Unfortunately, that was the first time I ever dealt with that, so I didn't handle it well. The sad thing is the guy who I was seeing who went with me that night ended up doing the same thing to me later, only when he did it, I was two blunts in and drunk. That time I just told him to piss off and that I wasn't falling for that shit ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Beer before grass, your on ya ass.
    Grass before beer, your in the clear!!!

9. [quote name="F0urq" post="20483813" timestamp="1408600635"]Man those sound like bad trips man. I have bad trips sometimes when I think too hard about something.

Did you experience anything else?

This doesn't happen anymore but when I was like 15 like 80% of my highs were shitty. It's cause of shitty life experiences

10. hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha, my worse high to date happened just this morning! this topic is such a coincidence.
    so anyways, its about brunch time and I'm downstairs in my underwear extremely baked after a few too many bowls of super silver haze. ice cold oasis in hand, cooked breakfast to my side, and everything is wonderful.
    I heard some creaking sounds upstairs on the floorboards in my friends room (Sean), and I think I didn't know sean was in, so I shout up "SEAN!", no reply, i get up and walk up the stairs to the landing, and shout sean again... no reply, and then through the little crack in the door where he hadn't closed his door properly i see two figures..... i freeze there for a minuite comprehending that people are in my house about 5/6 feet away from me, i turn and leg it downstairs grabbing my phone from charge and a golf club from the back room, I hear a creak on the stairs, I assumed they were coming downstairs, and I just sprint into the back garden. I'm thinking can't call the police, i've got weed sitting in my living room. So I revert back to my childhood days and call my mum, I tell her mum  I think someone's in the house and she's saying okay love juststayclam calthe police and wait outside the house for them to come, and i told her I cant  I'm in my underwear and in the middle of trying to breifly explain how i ended up wielding a golf club in my bare underwear my dog starts barking crazily, and i tell my mum the darks barking crazy and then i hear a door open and i left of a "oh my fucking god MUM HELP ME" in a very panicked tone & she just screams at me FUCKING GET OUT THE HOUSE JAMES RUN JAMES GET AWAY NOW, I didnt get to hear what else she was saying i could just hear loud noises coming from my phon as I scrambled over my back gate, I ran around the front of the house and I saw my front door open, with two asda bags full of shopping at the front of the doorway, and a few seconds later Sean comes to the door to collect the rest of the shopping, but he stops halfway, and just breaks down in hysterics of laughter, and then I feel so relieved but then I realised about what I saw upstairs and a surge of courage surges through me and I dash into the house and into Seans room.. nothing, I basically done a whole tour of the house trying to find these two people.. nothing.

Turns out, what I thought was two people was actually his housecoat hanging from his door. 
    the creaking was the rats he's been "just minding" for god knows how many months once again got out their cage, and was making all the creaks. 
    and as for the dog, I assume he was barking to greet Sean.

and I'm not looking forward to seeing the looks of the neighbours after my little neighbourhood jog in my underwear.

11. #31 donniedank, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    When I was a noob and took my first bong rips from my dealers bong and suddenly got the most intense high that made me feel like I was going to barf, but I tried my best to hold it in and lived to toke another day.

12. #32 Chacal, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    I smoked a bunch of pretty strong weed out of my friend's bong with a couple people, and I hadn't smoked for a while. At first I just thought I was high, but then everything started getting really weird. I'd had closed-eye visuals before, but these ones were creepy and weird and I kept seeing my parent's faces and just weird visuals that were really freaking me out.

When I looked up at the ceiling, it seemed like the ceiling had changed into a store floor, and it was a store I had gone into when I was a child, and that was scary for some reason. The ceiling seemed to separate, and from where I was leaning against on the wall, I felt as if I could see myself lying against the wall from the ceiling, getting all dissociated and shit. I started to feel like I was a wax statue in a wax museum and that everyone else was coming to see me in the museum.

When I went outside, it seemed like different parts of the outside were in different times, one part was 1950's Florida, one part was 2010 Maine, another part of the house was the 90's, one part was the 60's. When I looked at people's bodies, they changed when they went into different "time zones". I saw my friend change into Justin Beiber, and then a man in a black costume with a big evil pumpkin. Some of my friends looked like holograms rather than real people.
    It was kind of cool, in a way, but also, scary at the same time.

13. During Thanksgiving a few years ago, my brother and I were blazing in the jacuzzi of a community pool and everything was chill af until we were getting ready to rinse off and head home. My brother had already gotten out before me and was heading for the shower so I got up to get out too but the second I got out of the jacuzzi, I passed out and next thing you know, my brothers next to me asking wtf was wrong and if I was okay. I couldn't see shit for a good 10minutes afterwards. I was just sitting on the floor scared as fuck for a while then my vision started fading back in lol. Prolly one of the worst experiences I've ever had.. Now I don't fuck with jacuzzis =.=

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Eh, not going to explain much. Was in a bad neighborhood stoned, police stopped me, determined that I was drunk, and arrested me, searched me and found my pipe, then beat me so bad I ended up in the hospital..

15. Wow that's really fucked up...

16. I had an Ego twist vape pen that can be used as a e cigarette as well. I got me some Blue Dream concentrate, ego twist was set to the highest & took a huge hit. Coughed so much! Got super stoned & paranoid as all heck!

Had trouble sleeping that night cuz I had a Thai Tea w dinner, I had to go in the next morning for some volunteer work ended up sleeping in & calling in sick. It was horrible! I hate Blue Dream with it's horrible hangover, never again!

17. Basically my parents and my brother were having a text via argument whiles I was staying over at my bros, my brother was painting out the scenario of what my dad was saying, saying he was gonna ground me and I could never see my brother again, and I'm pretty baked so I have another weed cookie and fall asleep, wake up no one is at my brothers house and I trip the shit out cause his house is kinda haunted

18. Was told by my super good friend he put in "the goodshit" in the weed n me thinkin he was joking around. Well after a while stuff started happening weed didnt do an i asked what was in it he said a unmentionable. Was scary as hell. Thats all im going to say so i dont get in trouble.