Royal Queen Critical Grow (Clones)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MD to NC, Aug 20, 2014.

1. did the pistil turn orange I got one 50 days since flip still not a single orange pistil..they say critical is a 7 week strain I guess not

2. Yea man, same thing here. I'd say most of the pistils were still whiteish. not white white, but a dirty kinda white with some brown/red/orange scattered in. If I didn't have a scope I probably would've kept her goin if I was judging based on pistils. As far as a 7 week strain....mine went over 10 weeks after flip and could've went longer. But then again, she vegged for 41 days and was a bush when i flipped. So I won't know for sure until these other ones finish. But I think its safe to say, 7 aint enough.  :smoke:

3. i don't have a scope so by yhu saying your's went about ten weeks makes me not nervous anymore bcuzz I just vegged mine for about 30 days...but what about that skunk haze mine is on day 50 after the flip the top look done but the middle is still white any opinion on it...it's in 44 oz cup

4. I would def recommend a scope. They're real cheap and make a huge difference when trying to figure out if they're ready to pluck.

My skunks are a little behind yours. Mine are clones from the female freebie seed i got from herbies. I put them in solo cups a little over 3 weeks ago when they showed roots in the rockwool. Been on 12/12 since they were in the dome. I transplanted them into 2 gal pots 2 days ago. I know they're mostly sativa, but these plants are weird.  They're about 3 ft tall already with small budsites all over, but they have no side branches, just one long stem. Not sure if this is normal or I got mutants.

5. Naw I think it's normal with the Skunkhaze that's how mine are growing they're freebies also

6. Total dry weight of Critical Mother: 180g/6.42oz

Hanging is done. The nugs are fully trimmed and jarred for curing. They are dense as shit. Sampled a few buds, but definitely not ready. Tastes like shit, stinks the room up major, and gives me a racy uplifting high. I'm gonna just let em cure for a couple weeks before I sample again. 

I'l be back soon with pics of the buds and remaining plants. Peace  :smoking:

7. So the hang dry was 7 days

8. nah, it was more like 3 1/2

9. Even quicker

10. Dudes skunkhaze I got from herbies is bonkers. Fucking massive and a loooooong flower

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #31 MD to NC, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    yea I got 2 goin. One is over 4ft tall and its been on 12/12 since it was put in rockwool. Its crazy how the leaves kinda "unfold" out of the flower. Much different than the indica doms I've been growing. But your right, it seems like the flower process is slow as shit.

12. I got a critical growin too.  I'm hoping that she finishes around the 14th of Dec but if she has to go longer she just has to go longer.  I don't have a grow journal right now just a pic album of her growing up.  You can take a look at her if you want I have a link to my album in the last line... So instead of staying green, I think everyone should stay frosty...... :D

BTW... I think your grow is/has been great, nothing beats having your own and not having to deal with these wacked out prices no days.  Shit what ever happen to the 15$ lid?

Raziel819