How To Get Laid Stoned?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FriedFriend, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hell naw. I want a boyfriend I can stone with haha cx just keep searching for the perfect girl!

2. Smoking before sex is greeeeeaaaattt

Roll Another One.

3. 1. Invite girl to dorm room
    2. Smoke with girl
    3. Sex girl
    4. Remove girl from dorm room
    5. Repeat steps 1-4

This beats the "JUST DO IT" advice for getting girls.  They say failing to plan is planning to fail. Usually the plan falls apart at the first contact because things just work out differently, but the plan sets the intention and provides an inner social foundation on which to build those spontaneous conversations.  

This is last successful plan i initiated with a girl. The plan was to give her three gifts for her birthday; #1 was a hand made work of art, #2 was a hug, #3 was a kiss while still holding her in a hug. It worked.

Im one of those guys who gets anxious then i end up feeling like i dont know how to start a convo.  But if i have a plan to get things going it makes things a lot easier.

So OP my advice if you want stoner girls, find out where to meet them, make a plan (like a phrase to lead things in the direction that you want), and see the plan through.

5. I totally agree! People sometimes make fun of me for being so methodical. But then again I get way more attention from women than they do so I'm not worried about that they think. :)

6. Gotta find dem stoner hoes