How To Get Laid Stoned?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FriedFriend, Aug 20, 2014.

1. I want to fuck all the girls, but smoke all the weed at the same time. The two don't seem to mix? What to do? Girls just don't get turned on by the stoner personality I find.

2. Nah dude not true at all, you just need to find the right girls to chill with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol there's a girl smoking a bong below you. Stick your dick through the monitor bro. She's waiting.

[​IMG]

5. Girls get horny as fuck when they are high so idk what your problem is. Haha idk just try to look good and not like shit that's the only problem I can think of
    hahahaha right

6. #6 Lenny., Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    I think that is a personal problem of yours that is independent of smoking weed.

7. Just gonna find the right girls. They're out there

8. Every chick I've ever mutually liked has smoked/does or did it regularly

9. ^this^   Pot is an aphrodisiac. I have gotten laid through weed more times than anything else.

10. Just don't over think it dude, sometimes it is obvious that sex is what you want so in my opinion it's best to just be yourself and eventually it will come to you naturally if that makes sense. Just don't try hard and over think it you will only frustrate yourself and ruin your fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 Captain_Jack, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    You don't have to look and act like a stoner to smoke weed. Get cleaned up, dress a little nicer, and you'll be surprised how easy it really is to get girls. They don't want us to know this, but they actually enjoy sex more than we do. Some study proved that the amount of pleasure a man feels during his climax is the same amount of pleasure that a woman feels during the entire time. I don't remember the specifics, but I know that it had to do with dopamine levels.

I guess it's fair that they enjoy sex more since they are the ones who have to give birth, and they have to deal with their monthly cycle as well. I can't even imagine how dreadful that must be

Now don't take that the wrong way and start creepily asking girls to shave sex with you... It doesn't work like that

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Maybe the "I'd fuck any girl" personality is the turn off not the stoner personality

-=Comfortably Numb=-

13. #13 camacho77, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Me and my friend kinda devised our own method to identifying a stoner girl, and then proceeding to attract her. It doesn't work all the time, but it works a lot of the time.

The way To do it is just start vibing with a girl. I start a conversation, and when she asks my name, I give her my first, middle, and last name (more on that later). Make her laugh, but don't seem like your trying to make her laugh.

In the middle of conversation, when she seems interested in what you're saying, bring up weed in a casual way. This could be making a little joke about it, then asking if she smokes. My favorite line, if I'm at a social gathering is "hey, you smell that? Smells like pot. Makes me want a toke", if she reacts positively to this, say something along the lines of "well hey, I got some but I don't have enough for EVERYONE here. What'd ya say we duck off for a few minutes and toke up?."

If she agrees to this, you go to a private area, smoke together, and continue to make her laugh and interest her. Make sure during this time you make her comfortable with your touch. Start lightly. Like passing her the bowl and brushing past her hand. Then give her a high five. At this point I usually scoot a little closer to her to where my leg is touching hers. Usually, if she doesn't move away, you're IN. I usually touch her one more time just to solidify the attraction, such as a hand on the shoulder to make a point or something.

Now, this is where the first middle and last name come in. At this point, you wanna kiss her. To do this, I usually try to playfully point out that she doesn't listen to me. You do this at a point where she says "what?" Or "huh?" Or something else that insinuates that she wasn't listening. You then say , very playfully. "you haven't been listening to me this whole time have you?" Then she will probably laugh and say yes she has. At this point you offer to give her the listening test. Tell her "alright well tell you what. answer this one question right and I'll give you a kiss." If they go along with the little game, they definitely want you to kiss them. The question you ask them is "what's my first/middle/last name?" You can pick any one to make her guess. She will most likely remember your first name and maybe your last name, but she most likely won't remember your middle name. When she guesses, no matter what her answer is, you say pretty quickly "oh my gosh you're absolutely right." Then you kiss her.

This method for me has about a 80 percent success rate if I can get them to the smoke with me.

Now, is using a method to get a girl to like you wrong? That's up to interpretation. But OP said he wants to get laid, and this has always worked for me.

DISCLAIMER: this method has never led to any good serious relationships. Those kinda just happen for me out if nowhere.

14. I think you would be surprised what girls think of the stoner type. Think about it, always laid back, open minded, unique style, caring, I could go on but my fingers would fly off. Stay faded :smoking:

15. So ok then it is a personal problem. Shyness is my problem and I've always found weed exacerbates it. I tend to flicker my eyes and look down when approaching women, not strong at all.

16. i think its more an issue with flirting. i am simply terrible at flirting and worse when high. 

17. I want people to use my method and see if it works for them. It works for just about everyone I teach it too. :bongin:

18. Lol, i have an uncle who liked my weed cuz it got him laid. He mustve got laid a lot cuz he was asking for it quite a bit lmao.

I had to tell him I quit...

He doesnt look like he's been laid since :smoke:

19. #19 Minnesotafresh89, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Fuck bro all I can tell you is Dont try to fuck all the girls, only ones you really like. Don't be so high all the time you have no idea what her name is, and boom right there my fried friend you have just changed your stoner personality to one that girls like. Stop smoking with so many guys bro.

20. #20 bluntfists, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    just walk around with you're balls hanging out of the zipper.... just the balls though keep the dick tucked in. after that when you approach a girl tell her how wonderful you think she would look inside of you're freezer..... tell her how her face would make a absolutely  gorgeous lamp shade. then you ask if she would be up for a smoke session in the local graveyard. "Wink Wink"