Hermie Or Male?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tysonali, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I am trying to post a pic to see if my plant is male or hermie. It kind of looks like a cola bud forming but I see a lot of pollen sacks-I see similar looking buds forming throughout the plant but again their are pollen sacks. It's my only plant so if it Is a hermie I'd probably keep it so I can get something out of my first grow attempt. Any help appreciated!

2. Do you see white hairs?

3. get a pic up

4. sounds like a male but you can grow it anyway.  make edibles.

YMMV. I'd never grow one out, because the time, energy and cost spent on growing one when I could pop a female in there isn't practical. But everyone's situation is different.

6. You can make edibles out of a male plant? I thought I had no thc?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 NGP, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014

If I were to do anything with a male, it would be making bubble hash out of it. That's about all I'd mess with, but I wouldn't get that far because that sucker would have been ripped from my garden the first time I laid eyes on it's balls :metal:

Male plants do contain THC, although considerably less than a female obviously. And....the THC in a male plant varies widely, just as much as it does with a female at much less amounts. So not all are the same, and in fact most are VERY low in THC content.

8. I am watching a plant right now I am affraid it's a male :(

View attachment 1512851

10. See I am thinking boy

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408487720.612226.jpg