Stealth Grow Box (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MGRaiden97, Aug 19, 2014.

1. #1 MGRaiden97, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    This is my first time growing. I've modified my dresser so that i can use the inside as a stealth grow box. It's about 4ft wide, 2ft deep, and 2 ft tall. I used a water bottle to give you an idea of size. 
    [​IMG]
    Would this work for about 2 plants? Maybe 4? I have modified the drawers so that I can still slide them in to make the dresser look normal, but they won't hit anything as i slide them in.
    [​IMG]

I have no problem getting everything I need for the grow (I have done a lot of research), I would just like a professional growers opinion on this, and what anyone recommends I use for it.

Also

I am currently growing a single plant just to test it out, so that if i screw this one up, it wouldn't be as bad as screwing up 4 plants or so. Anyways, I already germinated it and it is in some soil right now, and i'm waiting for it to sprout. Could I use a 40w bulb from some average desk lamp temporarily? I only need a few days Until I can go to the store and buy some real equipment.

If it really matters, I'm using White Widow seeds.

I also want to keep these plants pretty small, is there anyway I could make this happen?

2. Yes you can use your 40w bulb temporarily until you grab your equipment. Keeping the plants small can be done with topping and lst - both have topics in the plant training/advanced training techniques.

Lst is just carefully tying branches down as they get longer to keep a short but wide canopy. Your plant will shoot colas up from the branches instead of one large cola, as well.

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow