Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncle Has Terminal Throat Cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Tokesmith, Aug 19, 2014.

1. #1 Tokesmith, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    My uncle was a cigarette smoker back in the day and he got throat cancer a couple years ago. He didn't want to do chemo and such but went to a natural healer. It didn't work and when he was ready to try conventional treatments but it was to late.

They removed some but it's come back and now he has a hole in his neck and terminal cancer. He's just waiting to die and that made me feel terrible. He's such a good guy and was a biologist. Loves nature and everything. He used to smoke weed and I know he would be open to trying it.

I'm researching about RSO and seeing if it could help him but I really don't know much. He has to get food by a stomach pump so ingesting it won't work. And I don't know if RSO could still help him this late.

If the cancer could be cured that would be amazing. In some years with advances in medical science and 3d printers I'm positive that they could replace his esaphogus.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to keep researching.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

2. Cannabis has been shown to slow the growth of cancer, but by the way you made it sound, it's just too late. All cannabis would do is let him enjoy his time here a little more, which I'm sure he wouldn't be opposed to.

I lost my grandfather to cancer when I was the 2nd grade. I still remember the day perfectly. He'll be in my prayers, man.

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm sorry for your lost man I just joined the forum and I know I don't know you but my prayers go out to you and your family.

4. i hate to break it to you, but it isnt a miracle drug. that isnt to say it couldnt improve his quality of life though.

5. Yea idk this late into it. Just thought it might help.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

6. Psh! It's never too late to try!!! 

If you apply a topical application to the site? Not sure with the tubing. Also, Im not sure why you can't mix some of the oil in with his food? If it goes through a tube, can you just add it to the tube? 

But, in general, a tincture or vaporization is going to help a lot with quality of life during this time.