Hows It Going Blazers? From Scotland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BakedAsaNun, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Hi so yeh iv just recently joined and am going to make my first post about smoking joints with filters, now i have always thought that it doesnt get you stoned but due to some recent research i have found that (from what iv read) only filters out a small part of the THC, around 5%, i am looking for first hand oppinions on this from people who have tried, or are currently smoking that way.
    The only reason i ask is obviously when i put tobacco in joints id rather have the filter there to take away all the toxins in the tabacco its self. Otherwise id use a roach.

Much love, Baked.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Of course if you had no tobacco in there, you wouldn't need a filter which reduces the THC. You could use a piece of rolled up cardboard (like business card stock) to act as a crutch. Screw the tobacco. :smoke:

3. Don't smoke with a filter, it's just a waste, you can buy special mix for joints called greengo in your local headshop, dunno were in Scotland you are but if it's Aberdeen go to the headshop they stock it. That or just smoke pure.

4. I take it that smoking blend is tasteless?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app