How To Tell Your Gf She Has Gained A Lot Of Weight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bluntzilla420, Aug 19, 2014.

haha this is my secret strategy. just gotta make people recognize how bad things are, or how bad they can be.

2. #42 Heroic Dose, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    next time shes eating some sort of treat smack it out of her hands and say "youve eaten enough now" and jiggle her belly.

in a couple months shell be halfway to anorexic

3. she just crazy if she says that lol

4. Well hopefully things get better, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    The best and nicest way to ever even suggest anything like that is to ask her to come out for a bike ride with you, or go rollerblading. It's the best way to do it with the girl you love and have fun at the same time.

5. Just tell her. If you can't be honest why are you two in a relationship? If women can make a fuss about a guy growing a beard you can bring up her weight that wasn't there when you started dating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. In a relationship it is very unlikely for one person to smoke cigarettes while the other doesn't. for one to drink while the other does not. one to be active and the other sedentary.  my point is if you want her to lose some weight you need to set the goal for you aswell...

just tell her ya know I feel pretty out of shape and I want to remain attractive. would you be willing to start working out, dieting or what ever with me?

chances are it is a collective problem and not just her. I guarantee she will want to stay hot for you, but don't be like damn girl you fat. make me a sandwich but lose some weight while you are at it ya know?

It's not a collective problem lol; I work out 4-5 times a week (used to be more than that) and am in better shape overall. Also, I do smoke cigs and she does not; I also drink liquor and she does not (although we both drink beer). I've been pretty sympathetic about it so far, but sometimes I just get worried that this is how it will always be. I know she can do better if she applies herself consistently. Working out doesn't have to be a chore...

8. Remember this!

9. "Babe I got us both gym memberships" worked for me :)

10. ...Roll her in flour?

11. Tell her if she lost 40 pounds she'd still be 40 pounds too heavy and that you don't want to date someone that looks like they just ate a cookie factory.

12. #52 -Martyr, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    LMAO and he'll be full way back to jerking off every day.

Sadly, this will be the case regardless. I know women often try to make it seem like there's this distinction where "only girls" get upset or freak out over something trivial, but it's really native to the whole gender. In the same way that men feel the need to wear a false bravado to invoke a feeling of machoness, women seem to feel the need to saturate even small things with an abundance of emotion. Even if your woman isn't some whiny 20-something, you're probably no stranger to trying to say or do anything in the nicest way, just to have it blow up in your face. And boy, is the issue of weight with women something that's going to fucking blow up in your face if you don't have either the right woman, or the right scenario planned out.

Best post.

13. Start off by saying "do you wanna dance"
    Then when she moves closer whisper in her ear "you miss heard me" I said "you look fat in those pants".

14. Try the peter griffin method

Attached Files:

15. Ask her to come along during your next workout, get her to move her ass. Once they start blimping up they don't stop unless they burn some calories as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. If she's getting chubby now, think about what it could be like in 10, 20 or 30 years...

Is her mum fat? Never date a chick with a chubby mot.

17. #57 AugustWest, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    just drop hints..

like if she orders dessert, look her up and down and be like "are you sure you need that dessert?"

or buy her some clothes that are her old size.

18. No, I'm saying you have gained a little extra weight and I'm concerned for your heath because I love you.

19. #59 Brother Urb, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014

You forgot the throw the 2 facts: obesity leads to diabetes and heart disease. :D  You would hate to see that happen to her.

With women... sugar coats are necessary.

20. Tell her you want to get her a really sexy costume for Halloween, so you two can go partying, but you aren't sure of her size! :confused_2:  That will get her thinking about how a sexy costume will look on her. (Be sure to find her a cool costume and go have some fun!)

For Christmas, buy her a membership at a belly dancing school! :ey: It is fantastic exercise while being fun and sexy!

Granny