How To Tell Your Gf She Has Gained A Lot Of Weight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bluntzilla420, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Sit her down and calmly talk to her...

Say " BITCH, YOU ARE TURNING INTO A FAT UGLY HOG!"

2. You guys are chubby chasers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Time to move on. It won't get better only worse. Don't move in you don't need a gf. You need to get a line up. Get your shit together buy a house get your bank account in order and you can have your pick. Don't get married without a prenup or don't get married, mark my words!!!!

4. #24 левша, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Yeah man I mean if shes not eating healthy then whats the problem with you looking out for her, you could definitely take her out more and whip her up healthy food thats also tasty and if she thinks she looks fat then she would want to change that and fix her self esteem a lil more. A boyfriend trying to help is no problem and as soon as shes on the borderline of getting to that unattractive point then you have to do something or it wont stop lol. Take her ass to a nice shopping mall have that nigga walking for hours if you got a load of money. Like tbh youre not being a good guy if youre letting her give herself diabities cause you dont want to offend her lol. But i doubt it'll get to that and im over exaggerating. But my point stands.
    I've thought about what I'd do if I were in your position before and if you really know her well YOU and HER will come up with the best path to take, everyone else can just give you pointers
    Edit:ALSO come in with youre not being selfish, youre looking out for her, which is just as true as you want a decently healthy woman

5. Take up hiking, bitches love hiking. 

Start off with short hikes so she isn't turned off to the idea of longer hikes which is where real weight loss will happen

Find something near you that is a mile and maybe a few hundred feet of elevation gain (so you have so cool views when you get to your turn around point). Then slowly work up to longer hikes. Hell even start going backpacking and camp out. Shits real fun though from your post you sound like a city person (going to the gym to work out and all) so I don't know how far it will be for you to get to the real wilderness to camp. 

6. I'm more-so a chubby sympathizer.

7. Big tits and a pretty face, I feel ya.

8. That's rough man. If you're feeling real desperate, try putting subliminal messages everywhere.

Go on a walk, and get people to stroll by and say "Wow I feel really fat, I think I should go on a run for the next 3 months."
      Or...
    Buy a billboard directly en route to her work place that says "YOUR MAN THINKS YOU'RE LETTING YOURSELF GO!"
      Or...
    Shrink all of her clothes so she begins to know what's up
      Or...
    Buy a liposuction appointment, put the doctors number in a single magazine, label it "free liposuction" and pass it along to her.
      Or...
    Hire a private medical firm to put her in a controlled coma for a month (or long enough for her to lose weight).
      Or...
    Just straight up tell her she's getting large as nicely as possible.

9. What do you do if your girlfriend is sitting on a chair and it collapses under her? LOL you'd be so fucked :laughing:

10. Dont tell her she's fat, just motivate her to go to the gym with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Bring it up, have an adult conversation about it. If is getting to the point where it might start effecting her health she's gonna need to do something about it sooner or later.

12. Definitely approach the topic in a kind and sincere way. Also, it makes the "blow" of the topic seem less serious if you bring your own insecurities up, like how you said you have no six pack yourself, say that to her, if you can say that about yourself it will make it easier to hear for her. As far as losing weight, encourage her to do things with you. My boyfriend and I go for hikes together every other day, we also walk around town together and while that isn't serious exercise, when you do it enough it definitely helps. This situation is sticky and it sucks but I really hope you guys get through it.

13. Thanks blades. Just been thinking about it a lot lately and needed to get it off my chest. Good news is, today she met up with me at the gym. That was good. I really do think she's trying but she takes medication and I think it affects her more than maybe she lets on ...or maybe it's an excuse, I don't know. Either way I hope it turns out alright for our relationship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. only coz we are stoners and they have all the cake. :laughing:  :laughing:

15. gotta make the ganja the only med ;)

16. #36 smokerings, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014

It's always a positive when your follow up simply includes "she met up with me at the gym".  I approached my ex with the utmost sensitivity, almost walking on eggshells, knowing she hadn't worked out a day in the last 5 years and constantly ate garbage, yet she still snarled back, Doritos in hand, as if I called her fat.  She must've only gained about 30 pounds but when the scale tipped 400, I just had to say something.

17. How I would go about it:
    Go up to her when the time is right and embrace her. Make sure to kiss her in some way. "Hey babe you've put on a little bit of weight lately and I want to know if everything is ok with you. I want you healthy because I care about you and it doesn't change how I feel about you."
    If that goes well then I'd say "if you want we can try to find some kind of exercise that you like so it's not stressful for you to get into the habit of doing."
    Something similar to that I've done and it turned out good.

18. I'd honestly be flat out about it but I'm a blunt guy. I'd say something like "We all expect certain things in a relationship. While I will always love you, the weight you've gained recently has been making me less physically attracted to you. I was hoping we could start working out and eating healthy together."
    Then, I probably go looking for a new girlfriend.

19. Grab her fat when your fucking and she might feel insecure and want to lose weight herself.
    My girl is not fat but if I even barely touch her stomach she'll say don't touch my fat and than start going to the gym for like a week but than she'll get over it and go back to her normal routine.
    But what other people are saying sounds like a great idea just tell her your lonely at the gym and ask if she'll go with. Good luck man