Aliens

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by rastafari_mon, Aug 19, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410999729.253736.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410999736.736252.jpg

2. That movie made.me cry

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [​IMG]

For real tho, what if we are the aliens? Like organic matter in general came from another dimension where all life swims in an endless pool of life goo and during a space-time plane convergence some organic matter jizzed into this current reality where the force of gravity and balls of rock reign supreme.

4. http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/aug/21/sea-plankton-have-been-found-on-the-international-space-station-but-how-did-they-get-there

I believe this is some of the best evidence we have to prove that life must exist else where. If our own creatures can survive in the vacuum of space, then it cant be a far stretch that something can survive in a much nicer environment on a planet in the middle of no where.

Or even on an asteroid half the size of Earth barreling to us as we speak... 

5. Definitely, I would say 100% but that would be dumb since there is no way I could possibly know. I will give it a strong 99% though.
    The universe is just too big for there not to be anything else.

6. I wish a cool alien would abduct me and we could just chill and travel the universe smoking weed in his space ship for the rest of my life. 

7. you would probly get homesick sooner than you think.

But still would be amazing

Haha yeah you're right :p

But like you said it'd still be amazing. Just chillin with an alien smoking blunts and whatnot lol. Asking the alien about all the secrets of the universe... You'd learn a lot to say the least :p

9. the trippy part is when the alien tells you his dream is to be abducted by an interdimensional traveler, and learn the secrets of the universe.

Then both you and the alien realize the ultimate infinite truth of relativity

Then bong rip

Lol that'd be hilarious. Can you imagine how much knowledge an alien being would have? What kind of technology they have access to? 

11. #52 Green Knight, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    My favorite part about us being an Alien, is not many believe us, thus keeping our identity sealed indefinitely. Humans are like that... They want me to show them spacecraft or watch laser beams exit the eyes! ... Silly... Earth is an easy cover up for our species... That's why we are here. The place called Hollywood has not helped our image or race in the least though. We hide in the open, we look human, therefore we are what we are, because we need to be. It's a failure of imagination keeping us hid.
    👽 however, we come in peace. 👽

Grow With Me: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

Share Colorado: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335406-OFFICIAL-Colorado-Proud%21

...“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

12. District 9?

13. #55 g0pher, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    200 years from now, i'm almost certain we'll have colonies active on Mars or on some moon in our solar system 
    Jesus lived 2000 years ago, think 2000 years from now in our future  :smoke: ...
    5000 years? 10 000 years?

We haven't found aliens yet but i'm darm sure we would have seeded some sort of life on Titan? Europa? Venus? by then

14. There deff real

Billions of planets billions of solar systems and we're the only ones yea right

15. Punchation and spelling are your friends... but I guess today they're your enemies.

16. I find it funny how you try to judge me but can't spell Punctuation correct.

17. Dang. You got me.

18. I'd love for an alien to come down and grant me powers...