Sugar Pipes

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by F0urq, Aug 19, 2014.

1. #1 F0urq, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Has anyone tried the sugar pipes? If so, what do you think about them. I just ordered my first one a couple days ago and I'm waiting for it to get delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I never heard of it, googled it... why would you want to smoke out of candy. I couldn't imagine inhaling burnt candy to be healthy in any way. I would imagine it giving the bud a bad taste and a headache from the sugar. But hey, I'm not going to knock something without trying it; I probably will never try it.

Do tell your experience with it.

3. Ok I just looked it up. The bowl is made from a hollowed giant jawbreaker. Why the fuck would anyone want to smoke out a jawbreaker?

4. Well from what I know it's a jaw breaker made into a bowl and then the glass...but I read a couple reviews and people say it really enhances your puff. And I don't think sugar is necessarily horrible to inhale...like inhaling anything comes with it's own risks but I don't think sugar could do much harm.

5. Here's what they look like for those who don't know. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408428569.069356.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408428580.230829.jpg

6. I still don't see the point in it. I mean, are you supposed to smoke out of it and then eat it when you get hungry? I mean, I've snorted candy and have tried smoking those fake bubblegum ciggarates as a kid and I'm pretty sure I got nothing out of it. The colors are pretty though if it wasn't actually real candy.   :confused_2:

But good luck anyhow! 

7. are you supposed to eat it?? thats strange, jaw breakers are good but im not sure i would smoke out of one.

you havent actually looked into it at all have u? it isnt good to be smoking sugar lol

9. Yeah well it's not good to be smoking anything.....

10. WOW

11. You would think that the sugar might crystallize or carmelize in your lungs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Tried looking up information on things like that and found nothing that suggested that would happen. I've done a little research on it. These bowls are selling in shops around my area too, so they gotta be somewhat safe.

13. #13 F0urq, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Just looked up a bit more on it and sugar is in some cigarettes (obviously cigarettes are horrible for you), and it's in hookah flavors and such as well. But either way, I'm just curious as to if someone has used a sugar pipe before and if they enjoyed it or not. Not looking to hear about the health effects of smoking sugar haha. I got my sugar bowl from here: https://www.spunkysglasspipes.com/sugar-bowl-pipe.html SpunkyGlassPipes was/is known as Chunkyglasspipes (they just recently moved and renamed for those who are curious or have never heard of it)

14. Take a hit and have a lick.

Mr. Owl. How many licks does it take to get to the resin center of my bowl.?

Hahaha. I can't wait to try it man.

16. Just want to let you guys know I just got it like 30 minutes ago and have tried it. It does actually taste pretty good. It doesn't add too much flavor though, maybe a little weak in my opinion but its a really cool pipe and for how cheap it was and how well built it is I have to say i really like it haha.

17. But can you eat it?

Haha you could...but I'm not going to...

19. Pics or it didn't happen... I'd prolly eat it after a bowl due to raging munchies haha..

There you go bud.

Attached Files: