Sog Style - 600Watt - Dwc (Growlog)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by RosettaStoned., Aug 19, 2014.

1. I really can't believe I missed that! I thought you were ph-ing after adding nutes. My bad. Guess I should put the joint down and pay closer attention next time. Letter3 always catches what I miss lol.

You need to keep your ph at 5.8-5.9 if possible. There is a chart floating around here somewhere showing the defincencys and types of lock outs you can get at certain ph levels.

I'm going to let someone else explain the ppms for you because I know I can't even begin to it in comprehendable words. I basically go by what my plant tells me she needs.

I have ALWAYS wanted to grow shrooms!!!!

2. Yes i let it get to about 5.9 and keep it there.

And also, so theresnot a chart of some sort or way i know what RANGE to even keep PPMs in?

:O 10k ppms sound okay? :D lol I have no idea.

And grow them! 

3. [SIZE=10pt]Nutrient Solution PPM per Stage (Suggested) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Indica's
    Seedlings and clones 300-400ppm 5.3-5.5 ph   

early vegg 500-600ppm 5.3-5.6 ph                  [/SIZE]
    middle vegg 600-800ppm 5.4-5.6 ph                
    late vegg 800-1000ppm 5.5-5.7 ph                 
    [SIZE=10pt]early flower 1000-1300ppm 5.5-5.7 ph            
    middle flower 1400-1600ppm 5.5-5.8 ph          

late flower 1000-1100ppm 5.5-5.7 ph               [/SIZE]
    ripening 300-500ppm 5.4-5.6 ph                      

sativa's
    seedlings and clones 250-350ppm 5.3-5.5 ph
    early vegg 300-500ppm 5.3-5.6 ph
    middle vegg 500-700ppm 5.4-5.6 ph
    late vegg 700-900ppm 5.5-5.7 ph
    early flower 1000-1100ppm 5.5-5.7 ph
    middle flower 1100-1300ppm 5.5-5.8 ph
    late flower 800-1000ppm 5.5-5.7 ph
    ripening 300-500ppm 5.4-5.6 ph

4. wohoo thank you! 

5. #85 Guerilla King, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    Where did this come from?

i'm going to look for the chart. still haven't found it. The way I do it is keep it ph at 5.5-5.9 during veg and nute level at 600. In beginning flower I raise them 200 every week by the third week when they have flowers (preflower) I have them at 1000 UNLESS they are showing signs of nute burn (tiny yellow tips on the leaves. Means they have just enough and don't need anymore). The rest of flower I go by what the plant tells me. If the ph and ppms stay the same then I leave it alone it's fine. If the ph is the same and the ppms go down then I add more nutes. vice versa. I think it was Gold Grower that explained it to me really really well.

No 10k ppms and I take no more credit for helping you ;)

Always start small and work you way up. don't change the ppms more than 200 in a day. That way you can tell if they are good,need more, or need less. Indicas usually like higher ppms. Sativas can be finiky. My big plant in my room is at week 4 (really six but slowed down for two weeks dealing with the heat) and has ppm of 1500. She has no tip burn and is growing like nobody's business. The clones on the other hand FROM that same plant are only at 1000 ppm and they don't want any more. They are almost to week 4. It's all on how your plant reacts to the way you feed them. No chart is going to tell you exactly. It will give you a starting point but growing is mainly a feel it out type of deal. You have to experiment.

Im going to look for the chart but no promises. My internet is being an ass

Where did this come from?

i'm going to look for the chart. still haven't found it. The way I do it is keep it ph at 5.5-5.9 during veg and nute level at 600. In beginning flower I raise them 200 every week by the third week when they have flowers (preflower) I have them at 1000 UNLESS they are showing signs of nute burn (tiny yellow tips on the leaves. Means they have just enough and don't need anymore). The rest of flower I go by what the plant tells me. If the ph and ppms stay the same then I leave it alone it's fine. If the ph is the same and the ppms go down then I add more nutes. vice versa. I think it was Gold Grower that explained it to me really really well.

No 10k ppms and I take no more credit for helping you ;)

Always start smau way up. don't change the ppms more than 200 in a day. That way you can tell if they are good,need more, or need less. Indicas usually like higher ppms. Sativas can be finiky. My big plant in my room is at week 4 (really six but slowed down for two weeks dealing with the heat) and has ppm of 1500. She has no tip burn and is growing like nobody's business. The clones on the other hand FROM that same plant are only at 1000 ppm and they don't want any more. They are almost to week 4. It's all on how your plant reacts to the way you feed them. No chart is going to tell you exactly. It will give you a starting point but growing is mainly a feel it out type of deal. You have to experiment.

Im going to look for the chart but no promises. My internet is being an ass

6. #86 Guerilla King, Oct 6, 2014
    There is also the factor of knowing your EC. Some pens are .5 some are .7. You will have to look up the manufacture and see what yours is.

No sleep in two days so if I don't make any sense I'm sorry lol. I'm going to message Gold Grower and see if he can offer the same advise to you as he did me.

7. #87 RosettaStoned., Oct 6, 2014
    thanks guerilla king, your post helps me alot!

I really need a PPM meter! lol , Any clue to why the RHINO plants are going SO SLOW compared to my big Sleestack skunk one? And can i GENDER It now or will i have NO IDEA tell flower?

Also , the rhinos don't look as healthy, is it just because it's a harder strain or? Actually now looking it looks like the rhino i have is doing better now ^_^

8. Buddy of mine brought back 4 clones from california (Phantom cookie) and gave them to me!

Wohoo! Set this up real quick...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. #89 RosettaStoned., Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    anything i can do to maximize yield on those clones
    My room will be vegging for about 10 more days so i cut off the ugly parts on the clones i just got.. Just a few leaves, they look good now in my opinion and probably even better in a few days.

Anyways, cant wait!

10. #90 RosettaStoned., Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Pretty bummed out that the mods here deleted my new grow log i posted over this one, worked really hard on it.. Wish they would have deleted this one over the new one... Oh well.... ;/

11. #91 RosettaStoned., Oct 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #92 RosettaStoned., Oct 17, 2014
    Currently on the sixth week of VEG.

Think I'm going to start flower on Monday! 

Hope the clones had enough time to kind of give me a little bud.....?!

How do they look?

13. They look great! Sorry for being gone. Been having internet issues.

The clones, I would not flower until they have roots. If they do then that's fine but until they have developed roots I wouldn't flower. Affects your yield dramatically

14. Okay three of the four clones have roots sticking out from the net pots, they all had roots sticking out of the Rockwool they came in.
    Should i wait until there roots TOUCH the water before throwing everything into flower?

My other shit is at 6 weeks, don't wanna veg to long and need this wrapped up by January! 

15. #95 RosettaStoned., Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Tool fan?

What do you mean tool fan?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/cir9GX54dNg[/youtube]

10/18/2014

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. #96 RosettaStoned., Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Going to flip them tonight, i hope the clones do okay flowering they all have roots touching the water, but one only has a tiny root sticking out. She is doing so well anyways, so if she doesn't produce to much, oh well.

What i am doing now is going to change out the reservoirs, put in fresh PH'd water in them with NUTES, but switched to FLOWERING NUTES, following the G.M.B guide. Then the lights will be off from 7pm to 7am opposed to 9pm to 3pm.

I won't have a PPM meter until i would say FRIDAY or MONDAY, so i am screwed on that i will do my best until then.

I would WAIT until NEXT Monday to flower, but i have somewhere to be on Christmas this year, and this happens to be perfect timing if i flower now.

I am excited to see the stretch, i want some big girls!

UPDATE

Just switched out the light, and changed the timer to go off at 7pm and on at 7am.

Also changed up the nutes put in 6tsp each of GMB for transition then going to up the Bloom and DOWN the Grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Took two of the clones out and threw em outside in some coir don't know what they will do or if they will live, honestly don't care they were not really growing anything they were just stems wasting space in my grow.

Anyways,

Here is what they look like now
    [​IMG]

18. Looking good! Excited for the outcome!

19. #100 RosettaStoned., Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    flower week 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-XqziDlqeM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]