Sog Style - 600Watt - Dwc (Growlog)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by RosettaStoned., Aug 19, 2014.

1. If you must have fems. Have you thought about a seed bath to feminnze them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thought This May Help You Out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Well i don't mind the two that are male, i just care for the white rhinos which are all fem.

But what the hell is up with that plant which is now looking like TWO plants in one rapid rooter???

4. Well, it is now DAY 4 from seed.

Been having a few weird experiences so far, not to sure if normal or not but here goes.

The one of the far left of my tub is growing fast, at least the height of it is. It decided to start falling over i think due to the seed being stuck on it still, i brushed it off and set it back up straight (i don't know if touching them is bad but whatever) and threw a hydroton rock next to it to keep it up until it can grow some fucking roots and hold itself.

Anyways, the other one.. The super silver critical haze or what not, was laying on the floor. Now i picked her up and put her straight standing up and she seems to be doing okay, i did that last night soo... 

NOW THE ONE IM TRIPPING ON...... I put ONE seed inside this pot, and now it looks like what, TWO plants? Im confused... 

Anyways here are some pictures...

9/12/2014         ---         DAY 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Is it okay that i have two regular seeds in the same bucket? It wont turn all my plants MALE will it? I plan on throwing out any male plant because the two on the furthest left (top and bottom) are REGULAR seeds so .

Got a buddy saying OMG dont grow those in the same spot theyll make seeds lool.... 

6. Plucked one of the "double plants" and a "regular" seed all the way on the left. I put the plucked fem plant in its place so now i just have one regular plant i gotta worry about. the rest all fem

My white RHINOS

How are they looking? Healthy? I fed them some nutes yesterday 1/4th reccomended dose which was just 2 (1/4 tsp) of micro and grow each inside of my 5 gallon bin....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. The last headband seed I had did this.

Its tap root looked like it was split perfectly down. I gambled and split them apart and was able to grow both.

Some folks say one will choke the other out. Some say train then away from each other.

2 plants for 1 whoohoo!

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

8. I separated the two and am now growing both, got rid of one of the regular seeds.

Posting pics here soon

Started giving nutes as well 2 tsp of each micro and grow for my 6 gal res...

Gonna change lighting to 18-6 today today.....

Been having problems with them leaning over... Also a few are going really slow, my main aim is to get two mothers for clones and then start the SoG with 12 plants.

9. Do they look healthy?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #30 RosettaStoned., Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    White widow

[​IMG]

steelstack skunk --- pretty sure its a female! yahoo!

[​IMG]

11. The steelstack skunk is a female! woohoo! my fastest, best looking plant out of em all, with a single white rhino behind her.. Looks like ill be keeping these two for mommies

12. looks like a true twin

13. Hello everyone, I've been lurking here for a while doesn't seem like you all bite so thought I would jump into the fray.  Just started my first Grow in hydroponics ever and my first in 35 years (since i was in College lol).  Wow have things changed.  My setup real quick is gorilla grow tent 5x5x8'-11" 1000w hps air cooled reflector lumatec ballast.  6 bucket bubbletronics hytdro system w/25 gal Resivor.  12x36 arbon one 430 cfm drawing out through filter one 430 cfm bringing air in clone germination station CFL's and a veging station under 6' of t5 floro's.  I have 8 Hawian Kush yep i got em babies that poped from 8 seeds that came to me from a grower in humbolt ca.  they are two weeks old and doing very well but I have a lot to learn.  i'm using GH flora series Nutes adding rapid start for first two weeks and aquashield running at 1/2 week three nutes 5ml micro 5ml gro 3.73 ml bloom they just got moved into there vegging DWC system today and i will increase nutes a bit at a time once they feel at home and i see some real root growth through the bottom of the net pots.   oh forgot I germed in rapid rooters they friggin rock one day germination on fresh seeds never seen anything like it before two days i had coteledons popping up.  then moved them to 4" rockwool cubes topwatered for first two weeks and moved to hydroponics when they grew feet out the bottom.  so i veg now til i can sex thes things and then move them to the tent under the hps for a week or two one at full bloom wattage then flip the sun over and blom them off.  sounds sooooo easy right.  Hope it goes well hate to kill living things.  by for now will post photos when i get a minute and perhaps start a journal

14. well just took  a look and my plants look a lot like yours afew days older i would guess but of the same color and stature so i will assume that is a good thing, and keep doing what im doing.  By the way i like your setup it's very slick very well laid out, and i see you like the rooters too. I am planning on vegging on the 600 watt setting as well and then blooming on 1000 anyone think thats dope should i go full wattage the whole time i have heard that 600 is the most effecient conversion of wats to lumens.  anyone have an opinion don't mean to hijack the thread.  Did some research it's a dicot plant it will grow out fine and usually the runt dies off overpowered by the stronger one no worries and it is less rare thatn you think well than i thought anyway.

15. I don't know i hear more light the more bud you get.

I'm just using a 600 watt , seems legit to me!

16. loving my baby XD

Think ill have two main plants to mother and clone 12 and do SoG

[​IMG]

17. Whats the best technique?

should i top it and mainline it?

Just top it

Any suggestions?

I am going to probably just keep two plants. and then take clones for my SoG setup

18. Anyone help me out??? With what i asked above and also one of my leaves is looking like this?

Calcium deficiency? idk

[​IMG]

Is she going to die ;(

19. Stays at 5.9 constantly.