Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Have No Appetite When I Dont Smoke, Help Please.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mramazing42, Aug 18, 2014.

1. So I went on a break from smoking 8 days ago because I couldn't eat without smoking before and I am trying to bulk up so this isn't good.

From personal experience how long does it take for your appetite to come back? I am getting very annoyed that I still can't eat and it has been over a week without smoking.

I feel like puking if I eat to much and ever since I went on my break I have lost 10lbs, I am 5'10" 145lbs now and was 155lbs when I started my break.

2. #2 Bill Dauterive, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Force yourself to eat a small meal in morning. Should strengthen your stomach.

Or Just smoke once a day and only eat sober and I assume you where only ever eating high and was munching out.

3. I do eat a little. I need to be able to eat 3k cals a day but I can't. I am on a break for a reason, smoking once a day still makes it so I can't eat without smoking before.

4. #4 Bill Dauterive, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Drink water. Go do some yard work and sweat, keep forcing yourself to eat, make sure you have a bowl of cereal in the morning.

Excercise, drink Gatorade with your meal, try ensure for afew extra calories, more yardwork , run

Just get your stomach and tongue use to food again eventually you should start craving food. Did you do alot of munching?

5. I drink water and go to the gym 5days/week. Good idea with the gatorade though, extra calories through juice should be easy.

6. #6 Bill Dauterive, Aug 19, 2014
    The sodium chloride in the Gatorade should help you get down afew more bites aswell and keep your taste buds fresh so you just wont be left with the texture of your food.

7. Eat lots of small meals throughout the day. So instead of say having 3big meals each day, have 6-8small snack sized meals, that way you should be able to finish your meals. It may take a couple weeks until you can actually eat that much, but once your body gets use to it, it shouldnt be much of a problem.

Are you on any supplements? If not maybe get a protein shake mix in a flavour you like and have one or two of them each day to ge your calorie count up.

8. Most of the time cannabis suppresses my appetite.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Something that might help a little is, drink protein shakes when you know it's time to eat if you're not hungry. In the morning you can make your self a "Green" juice which is pretty much fruits n veggies in a blender .

Also make sure you are eating every 2-3 hours even if it's a granola Bar.

Doing so will help speed up your metabolism which will waste more energy quicker resulting in you getting hungry

10. #10 Bill Dauterive, Aug 19, 2014
    Also dont drink cold liquids.