New To Vaping... Need Suggestions For Dry Herb Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by trailblazerpdx, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Honestly the feel of it in your hand, its very ergonomic!!! the low smell, when the device is looked after, will never change.  People don't clean it for months, and then complain that it doesn't work well and it smells.  CLEAN IT.  No concentrate, its a true dry herb vaporizer.  Low maintenance.  It is pricey, but you get what you pay for.  There are other Vaporizers that might be better at certain things, but we are talking about OVERALL value.  Like i said before, just my opinion.    

2. #22 lwien, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014

I don't care how well you clean it.   The Pax is a conduction based vape that has no way to instantly apply or disengage the heat and therefore, your herb is always being cooked, as it's heating up, in-between hits and as it's cooling down.    Logic would dictate that a vape that operates in this way will smell more than vapes that do not operate in this way.

3. May be, but not by much, and which portable vaporizer that's better?  OVERALL.  Don't forget the fact of being portable, easy concealable, and ease of use.   This argument is on a lover and a hater!!! lol All love 

4. Inhalater
    Pinnacle pro
    MFLB
    Indica
    Ascent
    Firefly
    Firewood

Just to name a few...

5. #25 lwien, Aug 22, 2014
     It all depends on what your priorities are.

PH listed some good ones above.

6. I can add to the list also, what does this list mean though?  better??? lol 

Why the lol?   That's a bit condescending, eh?

But in answer to your question, yes, in certain aspects they are better, just like in certain aspects, the PAX is better.    There is no BEST OVERALL vaporizer, be it the PAX or any other vape.   What boggles my mind though is that typically, PAX and Volcano owners just can't seem to wrap their heads around these other options, unless of course, they migrate to other vaporizers that they like better, which many have.

8. Every single vaporizer I listed hits better than a pax does. Many are smaller in stature.

9. Why is it so hard to wrap around the idea that "IN my opinion, from what I used".  In every statment i made, i said it's my opinion.  None of you so far made any point about what makes other better than Pax.  And as far as why volcano and pax go hand in hand, it's the fact that, ive been in smoking business for a very long time, and I've never ever seen anyone with problems with volcano, so there's no real explanation needed there, as far as it being hand in hand with Pax, thats prob, cause a person who would buy a Benz would also buy a Bimer and not a Hyundai.

10. I dont know what you vaped, but half of them shouldn't be there, and the other half might be as good or even better in certain aspects, but overall none of them are better, "in my opinion"  AND I VAPED THEM ALL  

11. lol I'm sure you have... like I said every single one I listed produces better vapor and that is the most important thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. The MFLB produces better vape than the PAX?
    I have an MFLB and I've been dying to get a PAX

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. yes... the pax vapor is sub par. Mflb beats it in flavor, efficiency, and hit size when used properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #34 lwien, Aug 22, 2014

In EVERY statement you made, eh?

This is wrong as is most of your statements in this thread.   See what you said in the following quote and please show me where you said, "it's my opinion" in regards to your statement that the Volcano is the best:

15. #35 King718, Aug 22, 2014
    IDK I think I'll like the Pax for its portability and ease.
    The MFLB requires shaking and stuff. Don't get my wrong I love my MFLB and plan on buying a second one with a Power Adapter 2.0.

But I've seen someone say before that they use their MFLB over their PAX.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. The pax requires just as much if not more stirring. You might like it but guaranteed the vapor from it is not as good as the MFLB. The pax seriously has one of the worst vapor qualities of any of the 10+ portables I have used.

So let me get this straight.    Are you implying, from your analogy above, that the Herbalizer and the Firefly, as examples, are Hyundai's as comapred to the 'Cano and the Pax? 

18. There's no reason to con't this convo, if you even for a second gonna tell me that firefly and pax are on the same level, price may be, but firefly weights 10Ibs, exaggeration, before u get into that, bulky as hell, and just a better version of MFLB.  And just for you again since you like to comment on fragments, "all this is my opinion".  

19. The firefly blows the pax away with full convection power out of a portable compared to little old shitty full conduction. That is a fact no matter what you cant spin that anyway so yes the pax doesnt come close to being on the level of a firefly.

20. #40 lwien, Aug 22, 2014

The fact that the PAX is ALWAYS cooking your herb is a HUGE negative to those who put good taste, lack of smell and high efficiency at the top of their priority list.     For those who don't care about those things and put a stealthy form factor at the top of their priority list, they would prefer the PAX.    

And what I stated above is NOT an opinion, but a fact.