Looking For A Cheap Cup Rig

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by shaggish, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Ok buy it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Im sorry

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I think we should all just sit in a circle and light up a J.

4. It's all good brah

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. word yo

6. Chongncheech just went about his words wrong. He is more so saying it is wrong for these china companys to blatantly steal designs from artist who devote thier entire lives to making original art just to have it constantly stolen. And he thinks its funny that you are buying a $50 knock off cup as a display piece.

7. #68 shaggish, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    it was going to be filler with some pint glasses, didnt go with it, went a different route all together.  im glad chinas getting with the capitalism, maybe it'll bring down the prices on some of the overpriced stuff out there.  cheers!

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/1339956-new-dab-cup-rigs.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/starbuck-cup-20cm-height-glass-smoking-pipes/212161046.html

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-water-pipes-cup-glass-water-bongs/209347546.html#s2-8-1c|1607929266

8. #69 DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    I've bought from kathy twice now, and cleanclearglass once. Don't get anything from cleanclear unless you don't mind waiting months to get it. I bought the 9 mm tube, they said they shipped it. I got a tracking number and everything. Then i get a message saying it's not in stock right now... I asked when it will be in stock again and why they already gave me a tracking number and they said it would be back in stock in two weeks, but ignored my other question. I waited, and waited. They took off the old tracking number, and then gave me a new one. This time i asked if they were actually shipping it, they said yes, your package is in the mail.Two weeks later, it arrived. Thick as hell, heavy as hell. It was a gift for a friend and they loved it. It's still their main rig. It's just built to be used regularly. Only it arrived late for their birthday...

Kathy shipped within two days with both orders, i got them within 10 days. I bought a recycler i posted in the little rigs thread and a double barrel recycler i traded for a mini circ to circ that was blown locally. Both were surprisingly thick. I dropped the double barrel in the kitchen even and it didn't break somehow. The recycler i posted chugs but dosn't recycle that well. We call it the claim king. The double barrel was amazing, my friend offered the trade, not me. I felt guilty considering i got $200 for $36... he wanted it because It had no splashback, was thick, recycled amazingly and was an amazing flavor saver. But the circ to circ is quality glass, so it's a step up for me. He was just bored of his piece. He says everyone has something like it.

9. #70 Dr.Fumbles, Oct 25, 2014
    The shitty china knock offs will not bring down price. A painting that is worth 100,000 won't go down in value just because there are $100 prints all over the place. And what makes art overpriced? Just because you can't afford it then it is over priced. Is a Ferrari overpriced? A Picasso overpriced?

10. #71 Dr.Fumbles, Oct 25, 2014
    Double post...

11. <sup>I enjoy smoking Mexican schwag from brass metal pipes. </sup>
    <sup> :bolt: </sup>

whatever floats yer boat

13. ^^^
    Don't mind me...I'm just being a little cheeky. :p

14. #75 MochaBearBlazed, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    was gonna say not to buy it, but fuck it after seeing your crucifixion of the last guy to tell you a knock off piece, you wont even be using, is a poor investment i get the feeling your mind is made up. 

15. Based on a couple of your posts, you seem to be EXTREMELY concerned about how people perceive you. You argument is in essence "I wouldn't buy china glass because people would make fun of me." I think that if someone wants to buy China glass and put it in a display case they should buy the hell out of that glass and display. I respect that much more than " I'm scared what people will think so I'm not going to buy China glass." 

16. Ive got 5 pieces by Grav labs..they are all quality and fairly economical. Why hate bro? B real!

17. Starbucks cup rigs on dhgate.com for like $25 with ti nail + dome and free shipping. Only problem is dhgate is like China eBay and the shipping takes 15-40 days. Got my first bong off there 12 inch 5mm beaker base for 32$ so they are legit

18. I forgot about this mother fucker that wanted to buy a fake cup rig to show off. If I walked in someone's house and they where displaying china glass cup rig I'd laugh at them until my side hurts. That shit is like putting spinners on a Aztec lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum