Denver: Recreational / Adult Use Stores Open Past 7?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuq, Aug 18, 2014.

1. all right, first things first: weedmaps sucks!

okay, now that is out of the way, would any Denver natives please inform me which of the many dispensaries in the Denver area are open past 7pm?

my flight lands at the airport at 8pm so I would really like to find some legal local herb to purchase because I really don't want to bring sand to the beach if you catch my drift.

i hate weedmaps, it has a terrible non-customizable layout, and worst of all, the filters don't filter. so i'm hoping that some kind hearted local blades will fill me in on where to buy late at night.

2. i'm bumping this because this is currently the best place to ask this question

GC really needs a recreational subforum....

3. As far as I know, no rec or mmj clinic in Colorado is allowed to conduct a transaction after 7pm.

4. well, for everyone who said there are no rec dispensaries near Denver open past 7pm, you're all wrong.

after struggling with weedmaps, i have managed to find 2 rec centers that are open until midnight.

i thought i would answer my own thread since i believe that this forum needs to start collating all recreational topics.

Livegreen Cannabis -Budmed - 2517 Sheridan Blvd., Edgewater, CO 80214
    Greenwerkz - Edgewater (Med and Rec) - 5840 West 25th Avenue, Edgewater, CO 80214

5. #6 Stargate, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    They're probably sketchy as shit. And this is the wrong subforum for this topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. and which subforum would you put this in?

remember, this is about recreational dispensaries in Denver open past 7pm, not medical.