Megabus Reviews

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by F14shBack, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Anyone made the journey to Amsterdam using Megabus? It'd be great to hear some reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9BbzfvC9xU

2. #2 Scars, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    No, but I used to use the Megabus from Houston to Fort Worth for a few years to go see my wife when she was finishing med school.

Be ready to sit next to a heavy set black woman who will call you "child" and treat you like her own baby.

3. I've travelled with Megabus up in Scotland a few times. It's in no way a luxury ticket, but then again - you get what you pay for. They do the job of transporting you from point A to point B for a relatively cheap price. I give them the thumbs up.

4. I used to use Megabus all the time, and yeah, took the trip to the 'Dam a few times.

For the price, don't expect to be riding in luxury. It is what it is, but they always left on time and provided exactly the service they advertise.

5. ive seen them on the highways. i would want to sit on the top level at the very front. ive never been on a bus other than school buses and a motor coach that took me and a bunch of others to summer camp when i was a kid. but