Hit Blunt More Or Hold In Longer?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AnonFlToker, Aug 18, 2014.

1. #1 AnonFlToker, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    I like smoking blunts by myself and was wondering what you guys think gets you higher for your blunt, hitting it and breathing it immediately, but hit it alot. Or hit it and hold it in for a bit and hit it less

2. If you hold it in for longer, in my experience, you get higher faster because getting rid of the smoke quickly doesn't allow as much thc to absorb into your system and if you rolled a tight blunt then it should smolder, not burn, and you will lose very little smoke to it just sitting there comparatively for holding it a few seconds longer in your lungs.  Then you get more out of each hit.  As long as you are hitting it about 2.5 times per minute that's pretty efficient and that's only a hit every 25 seconds.

3. Blunts are for sitting back and chilling and smoking as you please if you're telly going to be putting this much thought into it buy a bowl

• Like Like x 3
  4. I have a vape pen and 2 pipes, as I said I just like blunts.

5. Cmon, give me your thoughts people.

6. Just hit it more man, holding in hits is liable to do nothing more than cause extra lung damage and oxygen deprivation. It's common knowledge that thc absorbs into your lungs within the first few seconds of a hit. I usually inhale, suck in some fresh air, then let it right back out, and I get just as high as anyone else.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Holding in smoke longer does not get you higher, you just think you are higher because you start to feel lightheaded from losing oxygen. To the OP, just smoke the blunt normally. No need to power puff or anything.

8. I know it doesn't actually do anything physically but perception is reality with mind altering drugs so, at least for me, it feels like I'm getting higher which translates to kinda sorta being higher in my mind which is all that counts :p

9. I just nig hit it (taking 2-3 pulls in a row very quickly without exhaling) and that usually gets the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #11 enjoyandlive, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    take big pulls and hold for 1-2 and release and repeat you'll be higher than taking smaller pulls and quick breath in/out

11. #12 EvoMan454, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    You might feel higher, but it is going to have a negative affect on your health in the future. Getting that extra little feeling is not worth suffering other problems in the future but to each his own, it wont be my problem

12. Hit it and hold it for 3-seconds. Relax, enjoy the blunt. Don't make blunt smoking a bothersome task by hyperventelating and sweatin your ass off to smoke a blunt. Relax. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. For the record, this is the first time a GC member has posted such a question.

To answer your question, just smoke and breath like a normal person.  breath in...breath out.

14. Well generally speaking I vape so holding it till the vapor is gone isn't even bad for you lol :p

15. says you who joined 2 weeks ago...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol it doesnt't matter if you inhaled air and held it in until its gone, oxygen derpivation is still starving yourself for air. Not trying to ruin your "technique", just giving you the facts. It doesn't matter if you hold in smoke, vapor, or air, if you continuosly hold anything in its not healthy

• Like Like x 2
  17. any more than 3-5 sec and your totally depriving your brain of oxygen like stated above^

Just hit that shit more lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. Take a puff, wait a second or two, then breathe out and enjoy. Repeat until blunt is smoked. Take your time and relax while smoking a blunt.

• Like Like x 1
  19. "hit it and hold it in for a bit and hit it less"

Like a second or so, don't know if it gets you higher but blunts are meant to be savoured. If you need to get high quicker, use a bong lol. 

• Like Like x 1