Dabs Perpetual Cupboard Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014.

1. #161 Grow2dab., Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Crude sift haha, not bad for no screen still works good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want to try and get a small set before next harvest.

2. why no screen?

3. They don't make them in my country unfortunately. Just blasted a quarter of my lowest quality trim and got more then I was expecting, real nice gold colour too.

4. Weighed the grow too finally. All cured up I got 2.5 ounces of bud about 1 of trim and about a g of heads from carding after trimming. My first grow was an ounce from two plants with same light and nutes so at least I'm improving slowly I guess.

5. great job bro can't wait for the next grow

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #166 Grow2dab., Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Thanks man, I think as long as you get more each time then you can't complain. Im just stoked I got enough to play around with some hash extraction whilst having plenty to smoke.

Took me nearly two years but finally I'm dabbing stuff I grew.

7. hell yes, that's a good damn feeling to dab up your own isn't it?  Was awesome when I made a tomato, basil, pineapple sativa grilled cheese sandwich.  Grew and made it all except the cheese and bread :lol:

8. Yeah dirty butane filled oil kinda fails in comparison to that lmao. I think I'm just gonna stick to solvent-less I think. Just can't be bothered with all the purging, dewaxing etc. of bho tbh.

9. Well, if it makes ya feel any better, it was COCONUT infused oil, which did not work well at all taste wise with the cheese, tomato, and basil :lol: But it worked nicely lol.

Yeah I agree, when I did my first BHO, it was with the REALLY shitty butane in a hardware store, sold for big torches. Oops. But I survived . I wanna do bubble bags so bad, I'm tired of tasting ISO really bad in my goo

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah for sure, I'm getting some soon followed by maybe a 45, 90, 120, 140 screen set. No doubt guys can get bho really good but I kinda like the idea of el natural.

11. Day 35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SSS

[​IMG]

Bag Seed

[​IMG]

Really need to get some method 7's soon.

[​IMG]

12. Just try regular sunglasses first. I was going to get some M7's but I'd rather spend the $70 elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #173 Grow2dab., Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    More for the camera then for me but thought might as well just get the sunnies that can do both. I was trying to show the full spectrum mix with that last photo but it didn't really work.

14. Southern Star Seeds, never again.

Both plants are yellow now and older fans are burning on the edges and dying while both bagseed are fine. Every seed I've grown of their's has be dodgy and difficult.

15. Ok finally got my shit together and got some pics, PH runoff was pretty low about 5 so i'm thinking maybe Phosphorus is being locked out? Any ideas guys?

Both seedlings have become very flimsy too, I've had to stake them to keep them up. Flushed everything and gave them half strength with 6.0 runoff, hopefully I'll see some change soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. 1100ppm

Calmg, GH Mirco/Grow/Bloom, N booster, Silica

17. I never check ppm but I recall reading somewhere you never wanna go over like 900ppm any truth to this?

18. Found this.. Really tired hopefully this helps

Attached Files:

19. I read that veg plants max 800 ppm, but that don't mean more will work for dif strains/mediums/ ect.. 
    I also know now that ph lockout is not possible, unless you feed them acid.  Nute lockout is possible. too many nutes, the plant cant handle them. 

I gave my new girls 500 ppm and had one burn on 2 leafs. 

I found this, might help, it's for coco. 
    Seedlings and clones 300-400ppm 5.3-5.5 ph
    early vegg 500-600ppm 5.3-5.6 ph
    middle vegg 600-800ppm 5.4-5.6 ph
    late vegg 800-1000ppm 5.5-5.7 ph
    early flower 1000-1300ppm 5.5-5.7 ph
    middle flower 1400-1600ppm 5.5-5.8 ph
    late flower 1000-1100ppm 5.5-5.7 ph

Big changes coming up in my grow rooms, come add your inputs and advice's. Ty
    http://forum.grassci...oc.html/page-13