Dabs Perpetual Cupboard Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014.

1. #621 Grow2dab., Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015

Hey mate any chance you could bring up something else that might work? Like and Agree, we need a button for both because they are two completely different things imo.

If you are vaping the only down side I see to seeding a whole crop is I guess a seeded batch with have less trichs and maybe be less potent? But if you got an endless supply then that doesn't really matter as much does it?

2. #622 Grow2dab., Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015

Just turned up man, 2 bags in and i'm high as fuck.  :smoke:

Holy shit I forgot how much better vaping is over bongs, haven't even tried the whip yet.

Week 2

Pulled out the male and managed to fill the gap ok, ran out of clones so it will have to do.

[​IMG]

33L Rocket Pots for those playing at home.

[​IMG]

3. #623 theratdude64, Mar 4, 2015
    That 50/50 lighting is sick man, at first I thought you photoshop faded purple blue half the pic then went oh yeah...

Lookin nuts good man, you've come a longass way for sure!

I suck at using vapes, and have Yet to be a fan of the taste heh. I'm enjoying a lot of bubble again. Got off my lazy ass and made a blue dream / fruit auto / pineapple sativa bubble hash bitch today.

4. Fuckin eh brother. What settings you running for the bags, and are you using the cyclone bowl or elbow bowl? Glad its working well for ya lol, you won't be let down by the EQ that's for sure

Haha I love how the cab is split right in half in colour, looks like my veg cab except one side is purple/ blue kinda like that and the other is red lol. Very trippy looking

5. Got some clones going now in the vegetation station, next to flower will finally be a SSS (been in veg 2 rounds now) and another B1. SSS is definitely female but could be hermi.

[​IMG]

6. Awesome, I wanna get a separate clone / mum zone setup sometime, that's a good sized cloner, mine sucks hard

Thanks man. Yeah my grow room is my smoke room so the weird lighting makes for awesome mood lighting. You just dim it with the zip. Try an Extreme Q mate, first attempt was awesome. SSV took me a while to dial in.

200c Fan 1 using both. Only thing I don't like is the way you connect the bags to the whip but I think I can come up with a better way. Cheap and multi purpose aside, with all the led's/remote and shit its pretty sick looking thing to have on your desk haha.

8. #628 Grow2dab., Mar 4, 2015

That one UFO just coasts in that cupboard by itself, perfect growth rate and no heat issues. Just have to add a silencer and carbon filter one day.

With 2 UFO's over the top and one underneath I can flower out two of those 33L pots in there too, that's maybe a test i'm thinking of next.

9. I'd love LED but my wife would hate the room lit purple haha.

I've heard good things about Extreme Q

With the HPS in there it's more of a pink lol, does she like pink?

I'm happy with it so far, will definitely fill the void while I wait for the SSV to get back.

11. Yea the bags are a bit weird that's why I mostly hit the whip but for the price you can't go wrong with all the features lol, such a great little vape. it does lack in flavour compared to a digital volcano but at â…“ the price its a small sacrifice. I honestly have only turned my Q off when I'm cleaning it, my old one was on for 4 years straight and the heating element works fine still, just the circuit board has issues and it fell 4' for the 50+ time. And my newer one I got a few months back has been turned off twice for like an hour total lol

Plus it looks badass with that blue light in the dark too, kinda looks like a fucked up spaceship or something.

Time to blast off, lol
    1425445271983.jpg

12. Can't argue there.  :smoke:

[​IMG]

Mate if mine puts up with half of that i'll be stoked. I'd like fade right out sometimes and leave the SSV on ages, got hot but never hurt it.

13. I marked them yesterday and they've done half an inch easy, god I hope that was the last spurt. Got about 11 inches on the HPS side and 10 on the LED which burned more last time too..

14. Absolutely love your avatar I've been meaning to tell ya Dab, :lol: 

That's an awesome light haha

15. #635 Grow2dab., Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Thanks man, me too. I'm not much of a drawer or anything but every now and then something falls out my brain that I like lol. Same thing happened with my name and sig pic.  :smoke:

If I ever progressed to grow vids i'd have to get a mask made up ey? haha

I've always liked yours, I'll always be a big Simpsons/futurama fan.

Flower update:

That was two days ago, got 10 inch on the HPS and into the 9's on the LED now :( . I'm so glad that i'm heading away from summer this time instead of into it.

16. You drew the avatar yourself dab? If so good job bro it's tight

17. Nah didn't draw it just came up with it spur of the moment.

18. very cool still! Remind me of that hacker group anonymity combined with our favorite herb!

19. #639 Grow2dab., Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Yeah it's funny Guy Fawkes was a bit of religious nut and those guys are always having a crack and religions and that aren't they? Kind of ironic.

20. Awesome, i love the guy fawkes mask lol.

My avatar is epic! When I saw that on the crossover episode I was hell bent on making it my avatar. Hypno toad Bart! Haha