Dabs Perpetual Cupboard Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014.

1. Decided to add another B1 to fill the back corner on the LED side. Needed to make room in the veg cab anyway, it's kinda cheating but I think it will help make for a closer race.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Finally ordered a new vape guys.  :hello:

After a few weeks on the combustion i'm fuckin frothing at the mouth I tell ya haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How would you make them donkeys I want donkeys too

4. Cross a burro and a jackass! lol

Nice to see you've come a long ways in here. cab is much better then 4 months ago. impressive!

what size lights you using? who makes that led? whats the specs in that led?

I too did some side by sides with 1k hps and some dif led types. the hps side was a good weight but airy for liking. I like more dense and frosty. I have yet to get the right spectrum in a led, but I'm working with Sara to make that happen. 

Ya, like the avatar. "Expect us!". love it man. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks. I've got 2 knockoff leds for 127 off Amazon.

6. 1 is a nine band and the other is full spectrum

7. and a 600w hps

8. Nice screen man! Filling it up way nicely.  So nice lookin in here every time I stop by, kudos :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers mate, it's all you guys dropping in and encouraging me that keeps me motivated I reckon. That and I guarantee i'd still be failing hard if it wasn't for all the stuff I learn on GC :smoke: .  

The more little crappy lower stuff you take out before the flowers start to develop the more energy gets sent to the top to make bigger colas. I'm not sure if it makes much difference in overall weight but it should make the plant a hell of allot easier to trim.

Thanks mate, yeah definitely allot better start then last time. Slowly improving each grow at least.

I have a cheap ebay 250hps on the left and two Mars Hydro 180w Full spectrum UFO's on the right. I want to try and upgrade to just a 600w dimmable in the flower tent and run the UFO's in the veg/2nd flower cab.

Yeah i'm a bit of a fan of anarchy, especially when it comes to the draconian shit I have to put up with regarding weed atm. It's a sick movie too.

How's your lot going?

• Like Like x 3
  10. My perpetual is set in, harvesting over a pound a month now. just sent payment to mars for my 1600's. so soon I'll have super bud

I'm more into the hate the gov movement. not just weed, or guns, it's all the bs they do. I cant remember the last thing they did that was good without MANY strings attached. It's a bottomless pit of evil that needs to be delt with on EVERY level. 

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ahh sweet, yeah that's kicking along. I'm watching a grow on youtube atm with a 1600, looks pretty good. I think it's dwc from memory.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can you give me the name or link to the video I want a 1600 too

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yep I know how that is lol , without help and support of the city I'd be no where too :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. You know now that you mention it...im really worried about that gap in the front there....

:p

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  15. #595 Grow2dab., Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    There's no gap anymore more mate, trust me lol.

I do wish there was more of a gap above them though.. :unsure:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol i was just kidding :p

:poke:

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Better?  :D

[​IMG]

I gotta rearrange all the top tomorrow to try and get some more height on the UFO's, got a few inchs on the HPS side which should be enough hopefully. Oh and fill those few squares at the front..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. #598 Grow2dab., Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edGXdmJWuKU

He's got a sick grow off going atm. Bout 15 in.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Just noticed the small B2 at the front hasn't throw a single pistol yet but looks to be covered in balls? It's a female cut, wtf?