Dabs Perpetual Cupboard Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014.

1. Bit under half way through trimming and there's already a nice amount of bud on the table and some nice sugar trim  :metal:

Gotta go get a torch now too for some scissor hash rips, it's gonna be a good day :smoke:

2. Hey mate welcome, I said I hate trimming but I'm starting to change my mind haha.

Half way through and having a smoke break atm, even though I am only half way I already have maybe 2-3 times as much as my first grow so I'm stoked.

Will post a ton of pics when I'm finished, buds are a airy but frosty as hell.

3. nice, it's awesome realizing "holy shit, this is like 4x more than my previous harvests....and it's healthy!" haha

4. Shit yeah.

Don't know if I've gotten better this grow or just this plant is awesome, I'd love to see how it would go scrogged under a 600.

5. Getting there fellas, I don't think I was actually half way when I said I was lol.

6. I just did a bowl with a big chunk of finger hash on top and it rocked me a bit haha, I haven't had hash in forever.

I've got her back in veg under a 110w T5 in the flower room and have moved the two seedlings in there as well so I can finish the veg cupboard while its empty. Just doing the last few popcorns and that now.

7. very nice :) I accumulated a handsome amount of scissor hash (good amount for me anyways) and it kicked my ass pretty good too :metal:

Scissor hash is one of those "Farmer Grade" Hash's.  Only the farmer ever gets to smoke that stuff :lol:

8. #51 Grow2dab., Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Yeah I got a decent dollop of scissor hash too and maybe a small hit of pure heads.

Fuck I love growing.

9. Nice Dab, Can't wait for my first harvest. Day 4 now, have a lil ways to go.  I'll check tomorrow for pics. 

10. Pics finally! :smoke:

3 month veg from seed (she grew really slowly) under T5/LED , only topped twice during veg then flowered under 250w HPS for 63 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sunday wake and bake is going to be better then usual..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. And the flower room as temp veg room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Your grow space is all neat n clean. I cant do that, once I start to grow, it becomes a jungle. I don't when enough is enough, 

That's amazing you got that much outta one plant. I cant even imagine how much trimming I have to look forward to. I'm weeping inside right now. 

As you can see my work bench, I try to clean it, put tools away, then minutes later I'm digging them rt back out for more. The projects never stop, even once I'm done with this light I'm building, I need my solder gun out for RC cars. been putting that off cuz had to buy a new solder gun, now that I have one, time to play, almost..  gives me sumthin to do while these plants take months to be ready. 

14. #57 Grow2dab., Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    What can I say, small grows are easier to look after haha. I got a few seeds out of her too so I might get another chance if she doesn't re-veg.

And yeah I don't know how the guys with bigger gardens do it, this has taken me all day.

15. #59 Grow2dab., Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Don't know the strain unfortunately I bought it in a random bag of 20.

I will be cloning in the future, only reason I am reveging this one is because I had to rush it into flower and it wasn't even really big enough to take clones at the time. It already grows retarded and procdueces a few seeds so I'm not to worried about a hermi haha.

Just did a dab of scissor hash on my domeless nail I've been wanting to try for ages and I'm very pleased.