Dabs Perpetual Cupboard Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014.

1. Both seedlings are looking good (so far been 11/11 with paper towel method too), they were in a bag in a draw a little over a week ago.

SSS

[​IMG]

Bagseed lagging slightly

[​IMG]

2.  I had a few pop, but died while still young. idk if it was me or poor seeds. No matter, I have so many clones now, I don't have room or lights for them. I was expecting 10 clones to make it. turns out with the cloner I made, I have almost 100% rooting. the few that didn't make it was just leaves I was experimenting with.  about 10 more still need roots, but still look healthy. 

On another note, I did pick up a bunch of 100w 6k & 3k cobs, drivers, and heatsinks.  I just need to wire them up. and pray they work. but I have soo many things going rt now, I can't find the time. 

3. Didn't you buy your seeds? I'd be pissed. As I said I've had 11/11 with paper towel, just dropping them into coco as soon as I see the tap root.

I gotta build myself a cloner too soon, I tried straight into coco last time and it didn't really work at all lol.

4. Yeah I ordered them. Most all germinated, but died b4 second node. Some only grew the root sprout then died. I used rockwool and soil, only buried the tips of the seed where the root comes outta. only 4 out of 30 made it. 2 of them are still very small, idk, I'm ordering from a different company. 
    I'll have to try other germ methods too.  but, hopefully I acquire the seeds I want, cross them and make tons of my own seeds. 

5. yo, thought I'd sub up over here. I see ya around here but now I'm in a thread :)  I dig the name, I hope to grow at a rate I can support primarily dabbing :smoking:  What's your preferred method to make hash? I wanna get a full 8 bag set of bubble bags and sift out the different levels.  Use some for edibles, others for more pure dabs, etc.  

Nice seedlings :) I've got a c99 seedling I'm waiting to pop ground on

6. Cheers mate, I was around a while ago but forgot my password for a few months haha.

I haven't made hash yet mate, this is the first time I feel I have enough material to be able to practice AND still have something to smoke.

I have most of the gear for BHO and a few oil rigs but eventually I wanna be able to make anything so I can have some variety. What about dry sift mate? Seems to be a more pure form of sifting then you can use the left over for edibles.

Try the paper towel method mate, it's super easy and works good.

7. #27 theratdude64, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

Nice, I wondered what happened to ya :) I wanna get a set of dry sift screens too do mainly just do my trimming on.  Have you heard of the "First Bounce Method"?  I very highly recommend getting acquainted with Bubbleman, and John Berfelo on youtube. They do awesome crap.  

I plan on the screens to be what I trim up and otherwise manhandle dried bud on, to get that first/second bounce, 99% pure heads out of it.  Then jar up the material for the cure.  That way is just for collecting what would have otherwise been lost in the trimming process.  

I just wonder about the dry sift -vs- 8 bubble bag yield comparison is.  And dry sifting entirely, sounds like a lot more patience than bubble bags lol.  I plan to get the 8 bag, 1 gallon , lite set.  Small for my small cab :smoking:

Youtube links:

John Berfelo (Watching his latest right now... I ***LOVE*** his outdoor garage garden)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ZzO42mLqfdKguMdRLO0Qg

Bubbleman's World (Crap ton of awesome content)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23aSgHY8WaJGw4nft7Sn7g

8. #28 Grow2dab., Sep 2, 2014
    Don't worry mate I already watch Bubbleman :smoke:

I like that idea for the first bounce/trim screen though, not really any extra work and you're getting a free top shelf consistency.

Oh and damn I want to try one of those pure hash joints..

9. Nice, thought I'd share the info if ya haven't.

Yeah sounds like a cool piece for my desk in the future haha.

Yeah those pure hash J's are nuts! Takes some serious crafting to do that right I bet

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. All good mate, allot of the time the only way you can find good channels is by word of mouth.

11. Know any other good Cannabis ones? I've got remo and d420k, and Grow420Guide. He's a really good one too

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Oneshot grow, justintime2grow, growing with mr tight, HygroHybrid.

13. Veg and flower room's in construction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just bush.. haha

[​IMG]

All the tips are starting to purple while most of the lowest fans are straight purple now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Just starting following along now, thats a nice looking gal. Come harvest time she should be extremely pretty.

15. Yeah I can't wait to try it, smells really good.

16. Yeah i bet it smells good! SoutherStarSeeds are having a promo atm buy 1 get 1 free incase you are interested.

17. Nah they ship from somewhere else now for some reason. Still got ten left so if I can pull one or two more decent females I'm good for a while.

18. Really? I know you order from a os website but they are shipped from Vic. Unless that has changed, but the special is from the website you buy from not the sss website.

19. #39 D.o.c, Sep 2, 2014
    What you waiting for? grow that shlt.

I got tired of waiting for seeds to pop, so I dumped the whole bag in the dirt. 

20. #40 Grow2dab., Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
     They are mate, they've doubled in size already. Bagseed's now bigger then SSS lol.

Yeah it was something like that, tbh I've haven't really been wowed by anything I've seen so far and probably wouldn't buy anymore anyway. 

But that could still change, something awesome could be in the last 10.