Dabs Perpetual Cupboard Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014.

1. Welcome to Grow2dab's perpetual stealth cupboard garden.

This is my second grow officially however unfortunately I lost my 3 best plants to a whole range of problems when put into flower under LED's and this little girl is all I have left from that grow.

Decided to scale down from the 3x3 tent and run a small perpetual setup instead, it just suits me better.

Have a 16' x 18' veg/clone room and a 18' x 36' flower room, 3 x 180w LED UFO's, 1 x 110W T5, 1 x 250W HPS/MH. Growing in coco with perlite using Canna A+B plus PK booster and H&G bud XL.

This plant had only been topped once or twice and was yet to be trained before I had to throw her into flower but has come up pretty good considering how slow she vegged.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm going to re veg this one so I can get some clones and put some more effort into her next time, I think she will love being in a screen. Will also be popping a couple of beans soon to, a bagseed of some dank and another from the ones I got a while ago. Full steam ahead!

2. Looks pretty healthy and full. will make a nice mother to many offspring. Isn't it a lil late to reveg tho? everything I've read was at 3 to 4 weeks. but idk. I've lost a few grows b4, b4 they even went to flower, so.... this will be my actual first flower,  second grow.

Only part I don't like is the waiting game. I could sit and watch'em grow if they would grow. lol
    My next purchase will be a filter. then I can get the Spyder.  cuz I want to get mine into flower, I'll need sentmask. 

3. #3 Grow2dab., Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Yeah me too that's kinda why I decided on the perpetual setup, that way there will always be something to do. Although they are a bit airy the main colas go right down to the trunk. You can re veg a plant at any stage of it's life too, once I harvest this one I'll leave a few little buds and fan leaves on it then put it back under 18/6 and start veg nutes again.

Might take a while but because all my seeds are just normal seeds it will also be a back up in case the next two turn out to be male. Filters work good too, I have to try and find a tiny one that will fit in my veg room haha.

4. Just starting to get some red hairs, maybe another week or so then flush? Can't wait to grow this again properly, definitely will benefit from some training and lollipoping.

Getting frosty..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Colas aren't solid but I see potential.

[​IMG]

5. Looks real good! subbed up. I like watching the little stealth grows. Makes me wonder what I can hide plants in for the future. You said you need a small filter for you veg room?  Just go to walmart and get an air purifier. Your flower room is what you have to worry about the most. Thinking about buying a carbon filter for mine. Just no need right now because no one comes over.

6. I'm talking, Bigass filter for flower room, I cant really go to flower without one. If you look at my room/s you'll see the cage fan, designed to pump air into a 1k ft home. I'm looking at a 48"x12" carbon. I found one online for about $230. I may have to skimp on the filter for now and find a cheap 30x6 er sumthin. 

7. #7 Grow2dab., Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    You can never have too much filtration.

My veg and flower room are in the same room, atm they are just venting into the room but soon they will go into the roof. Filter on the veg cupboard probably isn't 100% needed more just as a precaution.

Little stealth grows definilty interest me too, it's amazing some of the yields people are getting in such small places.

Jinxed myself and broke all but my cheapest two bongs the other night too unfortunately, only hit my new one like 4 times. Sometimes it's just not your day lol.

8. Turns out plants a hermi.

It's weird, I'll admit it grew really slow and retarded in veg (while the other three took off) but in flower it grew awesome and every node just exploded and it's frosty as hell, it's all over the fan leafs and everything. I could only spot 3 seeds the whole plant though, shouldn't there be more?

9. It really depends. I am smoking a plant I cut down 3 weeks early with no male interaction and it has seeds. It was a reggie plant I was trying to finish up from outside. Some plants carry the herm gene some that get over stressed will turn herm. Depending on when it did turn out herm will result in the number of seeds you have. 

Make sure you have no light leaks. I don't see why it would turn herm unless you have a leak or it's just in the genetics. You plant looks very well taken care of.

10. #10 Grow2dab., Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Thanks mate.

Yeah it's growing pretty healthy and haven't had any issues with deficiencies but genetically it's always been a pretty messed up plant with weird leaf mutations etc. I might of stressed it a bit with heat the last week or so but it's always had a few pods here and there. Nothing like my last hermie though so it didn't really bother me. One more week and I'll probably start to flush it.

Trying to get some more info on hermi seeds, some say they make good fem seeds others say they are rubbish. I'm going to try them either way.

11. #11 D.o.c, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    Ohhh so close yet so far away,  I hate the wait. but in the end, it's worth it. 
    Pics plz. I love to look.

I found a used filter 48x10 for $15. even if it don't work, I can scrap the pieces and buy a new one later.

12. Might do some pics tomorrow, lights out now.

Next rounds underway, 1 bagseed and 1 SSS random in paper towel. The bagseed was a big arse seed too lol.

13. They say a hermie seed will carry the trait. If it's just your personal smoke then I wouldn't worry about it. 

PICTURES!!! MORE PICTURES!!! :D

14. #14 Grow2dab., Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    With a bit of luck ill get home in time to pull her out and get some under natural light. Damn I can't wait to get some clones of her under a screen.

I just want to chop it now haha.

As for carrying the trait, as long as its only a few seeds each time then I kinda see it as a positive rather then a negative. The way this plant grows suits my setup perfectly I just got to work on fattening up the colas.

15. Not bad canopy for no training.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Colas could be thicker..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And allot of fan leaves have another leaf growing out the middle but these two are weirder lol. They have done it their whole life too so I don't think its a stress thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Looks good, smokabol haha

17. Nah about to chill out with a beer and nice fat blunt after work.

Got it's last feed on Thursday so next one will be plain water, no movement in the seeds yet.

18. I was about to order beans from Herbies till I seen the euros to dollar conversion. HOLY ^#@%  Maybe in a few months.

19. I was lucky to get some seeds off SSS just before they closed, don't really know about importing yet.

Been sitting in my bean bag sipping a beer and staring at her and I think she's actually just starting to swell so decided to give her some more time.

She has grown like a 100% Indica her whole life and the random pack I bought could of had one or two 100% indica strains in it from memory so maybe I hit the jackpot? I guess I won't know till I smoke it. Oh and she's going purple as fuck too haha.

20. Small update both seeds have popped a tap root, SSS was about 3 times longer then the bag seed though. 

Put them in there first 2ltr pots and have them 24 vegging under around 40w's of CFLs, will post some pics once they break ground.