Help Sexing First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TafariMakonnenWoldemikae, Aug 17, 2014.

1. In my first 2 plant grow, one is obviously a female. But I am having trouble identifying the other. It had an early split stem from over zealous LST so I think it has slowed a bit behind the growth of the other female.

So what do you think it is? I noticed a couple of tiny hairs that appear to be early pistils, but I'm not quite sure.

Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 12.48.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 12.48.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 12.48.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 12.48.54 PM.png

2. I would really appreciate any help from you experts. Are my photos ok?

Thanks!!

3. Photos look ok. Could be a little better. More focused on the node and maybe a few angles of the same node. I don't really see anything to call it either way except in the first pic there is something that could be the spearhead that the pistils come out of. I'd say wait another day or 2 it should become clear.

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

4. I agree w banjo, give it a week or so and repost, no tell tale sign yet

5. id say female !!
    on 3rd pic I swear I can see a pistol coming out the sack :D
    \ncheck again at next lights on to be sure

6. Thanks. I'm thinking female, but I'll post a few more later this week.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. seems like the females are a bit more shy about pulling down their pants and showing their sex. If that was a male, it "probably" would already be showing since the stems are non symmetric now.. but.. I don't think those pics showed anything proof positive. I am betting female. Let it sit in 24 - 36 hours darkness {if you are at beginning 12/12) if you want and that might accelerate it showing... but I would just wait