2K Watts Indoor -- Kimbo Kush 9Lb Hammer Factory

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Oh man you better get some soon! Really killer all around. just wait til I throw up some frost shots on day 21 I'm sure you'll be sold! I have 3 good looking phenos up in here. Good pictures will be coming for sure. My fully organic run will be on these Kimbo Kush, I'm upgrading big time here once I get all my phenos selected, I got some fun in store all for the better, I cant even imagine how much more delicious and frosty my herbs will be.

2. Big Update!

Plushberry are at day 37, really really starting to swell, these things are going to be some chunky pop cans! Reaking of sweet bubblegum still. Nice and frosty as well  :yummy: 
    [​IMG]
    (Lower bud)
    [​IMG]

Got rooooots?!?! Transplanting clones, I let these stay in the EzClone for 2+ weeks and this is what happened, hahah.
    [​IMG]

Hammers of course, looking great, only in 2 gallon pots are are ginormous, today is Day 21 flower. Frost is settling in
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gonna have to start calling you the Frost King.

They look super fine jtrx

4. #66 Rootsphere_Farms, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Some more 2 foot crazy roots that came out of the EzCloner  :metal: 
    [​IMG]

Plushberry day 38(Space queen pheno)
    [​IMG]

Nice above shot of the hammers, got 3 desired phenos in here, if none of them come out straight fire gems it's onto the Kimbo Kush which I will eventually run a cloned perpetual room full of.
    [​IMG]

5. Nice name change and beautiful plants dude! You grow some great lookin stuff man. :cool:

6. Thank god marijuana makes me forget how nice the 9lb hammer is.

Everytime i see this thread i am just as amazed as the first time.

Seriously.

7. Subbed! Lovely plants.

8. Excellent grow man, Im in for sure....the TGA genetics are #1 on my list to get...excited for that conspiracy kush  :smoke:

9. #71 Rootsphere_Farms, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    I actually didn't get any females out of the 5 pack besides 1 which I just threw outside to bud out  :hippie:

If I don't get a fire pheno out of these 6 girl 9 lb hammers I have Kimbo Kush vegging right now which are going to be amazing genetics to grow, will probably blow these hammers away, i'll just clone my favorite and run it perpetual.

10. Today was the hammers first real feeding @ Day 24, they are in small little 2 gallon pots but are still pretty huge. The rootball will be pure white when they're done. Just looking for that pheno to run perpetual, got the kimbo coming next which have genetic potential of 26+ THC so I'm excited to see how they do, really nice yields as well. The plat. blackberry kush X starfighterF2 by exoticgenetix.

Here's a shot of the hammers @ day 24, before any real feeding.
    [​IMG]

11. Man that is stunning! :)

12. #74 Rootsphere_Farms, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Day 29 here on the hammers, looking good. First is goobery pheno 2nd is jesus og
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Everything is going nice in the flowering tent, plants are way way too big for their pots but it was the decision I made, just looking for the pheno really! They can barely stand up in their pots gonna have to tie some bitches up, one has already fell over but is okay!

Here's some plushberry @ Day 46 flower, about 10-14 more days to go Space queen pheno on top, black cherry soda on bottom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jesus OG Pheno day 33 looking really nice, this is the one that fell over :( it's funny looking how big this plant is in such a small pot.
    [​IMG]

And Kimbo Kush are vegging, fully 100% organic, just topped, looking good
    [​IMG]

And now I can enjoy my last nug of some hammer from last grow 3 month cured!
    [​IMG]

14. Very nice man, seems everything is doing wonderful. So much ice on those babies  :smoking:

15. #77 Rootsphere_Farms, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Decided on my pheno after hunting through 12 girls, this one has been the strongest in every aspect, supports itself with a strong structure, very little side branching, pure top nuggetry plant. Fastest finisher, gooberry dominant absolutely shits on all the other hammers, I love this girl and I'm keepin her! This is only @ day 34 as well..  :hippie: 

Remember this was just a pheno hunt, they are in basically garbage soil, in small 2 gallon pots which they are completely root bound, they will thrive once I get em proper!
    [​IMG]

Harvesting this space queen pheno just some lowers
    [​IMG]

16. Random pheno of the hammer day 36
    [​IMG]

17. Really nice frosty buds dude! :)

18. Day 37 on the girls, starting to show some colors. Purple tipped calyx's on quite a few of them, nice frosted lowers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's the chunky Black Cherry Soda dom Plushberry, day 52 flushing out
    [​IMG]