2K Watts Indoor -- Kimbo Kush 9Lb Hammer Factory

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 17, 2014.

1. #41 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Kimbo Kush are above ground! Purple is always a good sign  :laughing: Platinum Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA
    can't wait for this one... :hippie: 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    This will be my last run with some old skewl HPS lighting on these hammers! Going to upgrade my panel for 240v adaptations to handle some of these straight up fire new Gavita lights. I'm sure the Kimbo Kush will be all over it as well.. All with the goal of eventually converting the bedroom I grow in into a 4k Gavita room w/ Co2.

I will use my previous 8x8 flowering tent to veg in, along with another 4x4, with 3K of MH total to push out some more green beauties. I'll have another 4x4 tent for my Mothers of the Kimbo and Hammers with a 600w on 50% just to keep em going, I need to fill up my bedroom with plants! A 8x8 and a 4x4 with 3K total MH I'm sure will do the trick. Can't wait for that shit.. But that's a gooood ways down the road but definitely in sight!  :yay:  :metal: As a grower, I think it's important to always improve our methods, there's always something new coming out, new science, new information, that could benefit us. Keep setting goals for yourself, get that bar up there, and reach for it. #staystrong #spiritshigh #goalsinsight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Day 14 on this Plushberry, that week 2 be starting, damn she's chunkin'  :metal: 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hammers are cleaned up on the bottom and clones taken of each pheno, lookin' for the gem!  :love: throwing 16 cuts into my EzClone, everything is set up and flower will be initiated soon.. 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 1 flower on the hammers, you know you got some Gooberry when you get leaves this big in 2 gallon pots  :laughing: 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. those leafs are healthy and spectacular! the flowering on the plush looks great as well!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roots in just a base soil mix on the hammers! Can't wait to get in on some pro-biotic farming coming in the future  :)
    Converting fully organic from start to finish on the Kimbo Kush  :hello: 

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Week later on the Kimbos, they are all nice and healthy, can't wait to get em transplanted into my new mix
    [​IMG]

(This is the shit I've been waiting for, top quality probiotic garden enhancer) Gro-Kashi!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Day 19 Plushberry
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. #51 tallglassesofmilk, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Gunna be a potent one with all that frost on the fan leaves already

• Like Like x 3
  11. Plushberry day 21, start of week 3. These plants were outdoor vegged, and I'm just using standard bagged dirt, one nutrient, and water! Anyone can grow plants like these! The smells emitting just recently, are astounding. The best description I can give is sweet, cherry bubblegum candy. Absolutely delicious  :yummy: wasn't expecting much from these girls, but they sure caught me eye! 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. beautiful ladies!! keep it coming :)

13. #54 Rootsphere_Farms, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Day 27 space queen pheno Plushberry
    [​IMG]

EzCloner doin work. Transplanted the 2 phenos I selected based on growth and structure, if they don't turn out great oh well got Kimbos coming next.
    [​IMG]

Hammers are looking decent, not going hard on these girls yet just looking for that gem pheno, here's Day 10 flower. This is the #8 Hammer pheno and I selected it for thick branching, OG structure, deep purple in leaf stems, and overall growth. This girl is only in a 2.3 gallon pot and it has fan leaves bigger than my last batch of hammers in #7's. I'm really wanting to see how she turns out!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 29 Plushberry
    [​IMG]

Kimbo Kush are just settling in, nice looking seedlings
    [​IMG]\\

And 9LB Hammers are @ Day 14 flower, week 2 begins, winter is coming soon..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Subbing in bro. The 9lbs hammer has intrigued me befor. Sliding up a chair

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

• Like Like x 2
  16. Happy hammers at Day 15 flower, winter is coming quick  :hello: 
    [​IMG]

Space Queen pheno almost end of week 5 Plushberry
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Killin it dude! I still gotta get me some of those Hammers.... I been slackin. :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sweet! You'll love them, very stable and easy to grow, fast lush veggers and they can get pretty big in flowering!

Hopefuly the cut you got is nice, this one pheno I have is really damn chunky and is leaking the best smell, identical to cherry candy bubblegum. Space queen phenos are lower yielding but the frost makes up for it :)

• Like Like x 1