2K Watts Indoor -- Kimbo Kush 9Lb Hammer Factory

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 17, 2014.

1. This is the second time ive seen killer pics of 9lb hammer. Gonna haveto get some seeds!

2. #22 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Hi guys, back for more updates! A nice pretty picture of the hammers vegging, you can see the 2 smaller plants in top right hand corner and the bottom right hand corner are Conspiracy Kush. Topped again, in the next few days these girls are going to EXPLODE with growth, and updates will be plentiful as they always are..  :smoke: 
    [​IMG]

3. They are already on the move, all recovered from toppings very quickly ready to groooow! 
    Taking them another 2 weeks about before I flip them, I have already chosen my top 3 phenos based on growth paramaters, but none of that matters if the end product is killer! Will take some clones from lollypopping a few days before flower, around 2-3 just to make sure if not all of them one will be sure to root, with the EZClone 16 slot machine!  Finish up the flowering cycle, chose my desired pheno and keep that cut, throw her in a tent to mother out, during this time Kimbos will be in the ground, will do the same thing to them, and just keep each cut mothered.

(This plant had the most root development of them all, by about 30-50% better performing, a much more vegetative plant, this is the plant that outgrew her transplant in less than a week, and yes! She is a female!!)
    [​IMG]

(I love the hammers how they always get that lush look to em once they reach a certain age :))
    [​IMG]

4. #24 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    A pretty ass picture of the hammers in veglife, just their natural awesome color. Thinking about flipping to flower soon.. I don't know yet. :confused_2: 

[​IMG]

(And here's the plushberry I threw in flower, day 3, I have 3 of them)
    [​IMG]

5. Day 4 flower on the Plushberry, nice bud production so early.

[​IMG]

She's soo pretty! Is she hybrid or sativa dominant?

7. #27 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Indica 80/20, I know the leaves in that pic don't look like it but the rest of the plant does :)

8. Day 6 on the Plushberry, probably going to be some nice yielders.  :yummy: 
    [​IMG]

9. Hammers lovin' life, tossin' them into flower soon enough..  :hello: 
    [​IMG]

10. #30 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Mmmm... How bout some of that nice and 7 week cured 9lb hammer  :yummy: 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hammers ain't looking too bad, fan leaves are starting to bulk up fast! Removed 2 more males so got 7 females total, going to flower them within the next couple of days, and move onto the kimbos. Won't yield much, but just looking for that one pheno... With hopes to run that cloned perpetually, for one round, or longer depending on the phenos I get from Mrs.Kimbo

[​IMG]

11. I think the seeds are only available to people with a MMJ card, other than online, so if you have one look up some of your areas top dispensaries and see who has some TGA seeds, if you don't have a card they can be found online I'm pretty sure but are usually sold out. Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to check it out

12. Day 10 on the Plushberry... Frost should be coming in the next couple days.
    Got my flowering tent set up for the hammers, probably going to grow em out a little bigger in it before I make the flip
    [​IMG]

13. #34 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Maybe not the next couple but the next day! Haha Day 11 Plushberry, #trichomesrising   :hello: 
    [​IMG]

14. It's amazing how fast those popped up.  Are you feeding CO2?

15. Not at all, just the strength of the genetics. These plants are not even in my own soil mix, just some standard FFOF, hardly feeding them anything as well, basically just threw em in a tent with hopes of some decent bud, I'm not "trying" to perfect these plants like I am my 9 LB Hammers and Kimbo Kush.

16. I can tell you flowering under a pair of 1,000w lights grows some fat ass buds. My plants were laying down last indoor harvest.

17. #38 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Same, sadly I had to harvest my last batch of hammers about 5 days early... I only got a 9 day flush in because 3 of the plants main stems snapped and they completely fell over onto the ground, all within 1 day.  :laughing: won't have that issue this go round tho  :yay:

18. I am throwing the hammers into flowering here real soon, within the next couple of days. Got them all out of the veg tent and into the flowering 8x8. Under a pair of 1000's I will probably run them @ 750w each because the plants are in smallish pots. 

Last pic of that lush life vegging!  :hello: 

[​IMG]