Whats Up With All The Illuminati In Hip-Hop?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RayLee, Aug 17, 2014.

1. So I dont know what to believe now... I know a lot of people say Illuminati is BS, but I see this sh*t waaayyyy too often in hip-hop to just ignore it.

http://www.eliteagenda.com/eareports/illuminati-no-lie-2-chainz-drake/

The black dripping on the wall is fucked up... how can you guys ignore this? There's sooo much Illuminati symbolism... there's even artists SAYING they sold their soul to the devil during interviews and singing songs about? I really need to know what you guys think... the world is getting fucked up, Illuminati symbolism everywhere, and everyone is like "BS". Same shit every song... tell me I'm wrong?

2. Those symbols are not satanic. Not even Bahomet is satanic, it just gets demonized by ignorant people who don't actually research anything they just jump on the satanic panic bandwagon

Btw satanism is a beautiful religion, killed far less people than "Christian" religions

True satanists don't sacrifice animals, have orgies or any of the things they are accused of doing.

Sure an extremist type of person might do those things.

3. #3 The Nickatina, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    People claim they sold their soul because when you sign to a record label they control your music

Lmao "watch as drake takes a puff we have some one eye symbolism" so stupid lmao

4. Exactly, the music industry controls everything about artists music.

5. It also sells more records, it's called sensationalism, idiots lap that shit up like kittens drinking cream

One eyed symbolism is almost EVERYWHERE... I know this looks stupid, but you can't avoid the damn thing

7. My grandpa lost an eye from working steel construction. So he only had one eye. Does that mean he's apart of illuminati too?

lol that's a good one. But there's a difference between the same symbols used in popular music videos vs a factory accident. Im just playing devils advocate here but if we see the same thing over and over and over again, for years and years, and the world is getting more fucked up (police state, RFID, remember when internet was private?) then maybe some of these guys are right?

9. Dude it fucking sells!! notice how all rappers\\pop artists just recently kinda "fell" into it? It's because they see other artists doing it and getting famous.. It's all about sales. The FREEMASONS  (everyone says fucking illuminati, so dumb) were a secret cult that worshiped an Owl at bohemium grove for many years, and many people believe they still do along with newer presidents/people in power. Music has NOTHING to do with it. If you're scared about this kind of shit, look at the dollar bill and all the symolism. Listen to the rapper K-rino - Grand deception.

The dollar bill is a huge one... yeah I'm not sure if they're doing it for sales only. A lot of celebrities are involved with the elite. Music has a lot of power as well... times change, the elite are winning. Go through that site and check stuff out on youtube etc... rabbithole goes wayyy deep

11. Simple. It sells.

That's it.

It takes enough critical thinking to get to this point of understanding which is accurate. Totally true, they are just shills or puppets... But you have to realize the people controlling the music itself are Luciferian. The Satanists are not beautiful people and their religion is not beautiful either... I encourage you to read Morals and Dogma, research a little further into what these things represent. True lots of people have been killed in the name of Christainity. But they were simply holding up their evil acts with a false sense of righteousness. The man who made Christainity widespread was a villian. Emperor Constantine...they sat down with a group of Roman politicans to reform the gospels (in their attempt to unifty the empire) they kept the gospels they thought would suit their wills to control common man & BURNED the rest. Many gnostic followers of Christs being killed during that time period...He took out the most mysitcal teachings of Yashua and kept only 4 gospels in the final cut of the Bible because that is what would control people the best. That is why we have fakes running around with their King James Bibles (who is also the author Demonology, worh looking into) pretending they know so much... It's systemized control...
    I am all about villianizing those who need to be villianized. Christ himself? Obviously not a bad guy... in fact, someone worth following if you ask me...Alliester Crowley encouraged rape, violence, murder, all of these things... Order out of chaos they say.... IF you think this, you need a serious hard and life embracing reality check. There is no "God" trying to persuade us to worship only him and keep us ignorant. There is however an evil serpant who was accused of whispering that original lie though.......just saying. This world we live in offers no justice against those who are the most evil...All of the sacred texts explain this, all of the holy books trying to explain to us that this is our test. Now scientists are working towards proving we live in an illusory yet participative reality, a vibrating hologram, if you will. Evil is sneaky, lol of course the occult aspects of music sell, just like sex does. But that does not make it right. It is robbing so many people of their ability to love and connect in their lives....these vibrations from the music have a HUGE impact on us psychologically and those in control, they know this. They have it down to a science...

You become a slave to the frequency of the music.... It's sad. 

13. #13 Messiah Decoy, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Rap music is divided between conscious/underground rap which currently preaches emancipation from mental slavery and also rebellion from systematic evils and mainstream rap that glorifies all the sex/money/power a street rat could want.

Maybe this is all one big marketing scheme for both underground/mainstream or maybe there's real battle between heaven and hell.

No one can prove which one is true but it would be wise to keep in mind the latter could be true.

You know, just in case (see Pascal's wager).

14. It makes money, that's it.

How can you guys be 100% certain?

16. Almost nothing is 100% certain.

God being real or not is like 50/50 as far as we know.

18. Especially if you watched matrix lol

Yeah or if you understand agnostic reasoning.

20. Cuz people love to talk about it without researching.

Free publicity