New Broke Woman Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Aug 17, 2014.

1. I was going to hang dry in my closet until the stems cracked... Then break down and throw in mason jars. Opened 2x daily for 15 mins and week 2 goes to 1x daily burp. Then week 3 burp as often as needed at least 1x every other day...

Or is there more to know?

Why drink when you can smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dunno...you have different conditions than I do. But I only need to do a 7-10 day hang to get the stems near the buds brittle enough to snap easily, another 7-10 of snipped buds in a paper sandwich bag in a dry cabinet, then a 10-15 day cure with a quick burping once a day to get some damn fine smoke from it. And that's in a notoriously humid area.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea, not sure how long its gonna take because this is my 1st harvest. We'll see! I just want it to be so perfect. The smell will be amazing im sure. And what i precut and smoke was already better than the mid grade i got the seed from. Im excited.

4. Well i didnt think id have to control the humidity during harvest so i am not prepared for that. My closet will have to work this time around. I dont yet have anything ready to flower so ill prolly move my seedlings up under LED. Maybe i could turn my cardboard box into my drying box...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking great in here tip. Very nice colas.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ypu can just try and keep hum 55-60% or it will dry too quivk and smell like hay

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Okay, how could i get the humidity up w/o messing my clothes up??

8. Wet flannel in dish of water in grow area

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anxious!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Its almost dry. Ill leave it until wednesday before i jar up so this way its a week

• Like Like x 2
  11. #614 TiPWiLL, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014

This is my dwc... Best looking plant ive ever grown... I did some l-popping a little. Is it safe to assume its a male?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619600.617057.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619610.302273.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619621.685318.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619630.053048.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619638.588342.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619646.889152.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417619654.489968.jpg

12. Also as i was snipping down to jar up i found a few seeds... I will try and grow them. Ill avoid stressing the like i had to do before and see what beautifulness i can achieve. Maybe even dwc.

13. As far as Im concerned to early to tell
    wait and see if the hairs pop, hrd to tell by pics
    Im rooting for a female

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am too! Id think it was beginners luck... This is a bag seed too! The plant i just chopped was waaay smaller than this one when i flipped her so im assuming it was just the explosiveness of the dwc. Im anxious. If not ill be replacing it with the plant in soul thats the same age. Like a quarter of the size.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Okay both the dwc bag seed and the afghan special have pistils... Im getting lucky with the bag seeds. When i start a thread on this flower cycle i hope you guys are willing to help. Its my 1st time with dwc and my 1st time flowering decent genetics... I want it to go smooth. Completely dry this last grow comes to a little leas than 2oz... It shud last me a while. As long as my gf dnt dip in it too much.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #619 STIGGY, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    Tip 2 oz is very good for 1st time and all the problems you ran into that were not your fault
    Im not much on DWC I tried it once didn't like
    You should look into Cococoir (growing in coco husks)
    Its almost like hydro but you water like you would soil , intead of having a water reservoir , and of course add nutes to your water
    Take a look at Ironheads thread
    its a little advanced but if you read it you will see how to grow Coco from one of the best on GC.

Here's link
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1200596-ironheads-perpetual-dream-room.html/page-753#entry21032360

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks a lot. I will definitely look into that! Sounds like it would be more my speed. I like the speed on the dwc but i didnt know that the flowering was no faster. I hate the taste of the bagseed i just finished but the high is great.