New Broke Woman Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Aug 17, 2014.

1. also what led did you get? The cheap ones... well they're what you pay for. Especially when it comes to leds I hear. Cheap ones will put out a lot more heat.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack
    A 600 watt may have been more effective in your area.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

2. yeah, they are hardy just be aware that this type of stress can hermie you lady. What kind of inspection? apartment? If so, you need to get a suit bag or what i know as an assulter bag with a lock and just hang it in your closet. They make a smell proof version too. I am sure they are looking for punched in walls, trash all over the place, all the plugs and electrical systems working.

3. she passed inspection everything was ok and the plants didn't stress much. Now though she installed a 1000 watt led in to small of a grow area. Maybe could pull it off but would have to buy an led over $1000. Mine was fucking $459 and that's just a 220watt im hooked on them though. Want to get a 440 watt solarstorm.

Let's Smoke About It....

4. It is 50x50x79

Inches

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

5. #366 ProGMO, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    This is twice I have replied on her threads and it has gone to earlier posts. I will have to pay attention more. I was suggesting though, she not have to move her plant much. The owners will not open locked bags or containers. A good tuff box can be had cheaply and be good for storage of all sorts of things. can be made ot dry herbs in too.

6. Yea i am thinking i need to get a proper ventilation system. I cant just put a $30 A/C unit in there can i?

7. #369 ProGMO, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    here is how I am doing it, I was getting in the 90s at one point too.:

Attached Files:

8. Where can you get a 30 dollar AC Tip?

9. Walmart or craigslist

10. Maybe if the room your tent in was in the 70s the tent temp inside should be around the same, if its hot in the room you are using thats your problem. I dont see why else the temps would be getting that high.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Some of those cheap "portable" ACs have a vent that's like a dryer hose that goes to the window. Might be perfect for the tent and keep it on the outside. But if you get one to put inside maybe just run it thru a timer with multiple settings to have it turn on and off every half hour or whatever

12. Maybe I'm just being capt obvious

13. I didnt think about the timer bt ill try that.

14. what is  moving air through the dryer duct?  Is that 4" dryer duct?

15. There is no proper ventilation going on now. If this fan does not work ill have to get an exhaust system from the hydro store or see what they recommend.

16. #378 jonny.blaze/420, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014

Hey Tip... I got my cf and fan off of amazon for just over $100... mine is only a 4" and you would need at least a 6" for your sized tent so probably more like $130.

VenTech is the brand and it isn't super quiet but it isn't too loud if you muffle it.

17. Yeah i have two ventach's a 6in and 4in inline fan. The 4in is nice and quiet but my 6in is pretty loud. They both work very well for me and require little or no maintenance at all.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Whenever you do setup your duct be sure it has little bend as possible.